Pritzker Backs Ban On Large-Capacity Magazines

Upholder

Unfortunately I dont think we'll be seeing knife legislation (although auto knife preemption would be nice) when the ILGA returns for its remaining 6 days in 2019. I might guess we are going to be very busy with Fix The FOID, an AWB, and a mag ban although I dont recall if any of the submitted mag bans are stand alone or all bundled.

although auto knife preemption would be nice

Preemption is only as good as the next vote to repeal it, and sadly I would guess we will see a repeal of the firearm preemption in the near future to appease liberal municipalities.

A bill has already been submitted for that firearm preemption iirc but expect it will be brought back next year.

With all of the recent shootings, I think they may go after the AWB and especially the "large" mag bans sooner while emotions are high.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd rather see him behind bars for the toilet thing he did, lol. I'm not one to wish bad health on anyone. I'd rather see a life sentence and him going by natural causes at a very old age.

Maybe he could be cellmates with Blago in Colorado.

Have you seen Jabba da Hutt lately?

No way he can share a cell with anyone other than maybe Twiggy!

Go figure they're all Democrats. Chicago Democrats. I would never have guessed it. America isn't America without Dems being able to be corrupt and that's exactly what they've been telling us for the last however many years, mainly last few weeks. And it's treason to want to clean up public corruption. Dems actually tell the American people that it is an impeachable offense, that it is un-American to try to clean up corruption. Let that sink in.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I'd rather see him behind bars for the toilet thing he did, lol. I'm not one to wish bad health on anyone. I'd rather see a life sentence and him going by natural causes at a very old age.

Why in God's Name would you want to saddle the taxpayers with supporting his corpulent "posterior" for that many years?? Isn't it bad enough that taxpayers are supporting Blago now and have supported FOUR of the last eight Ill-ANNOY's governors while they have done time?? It would be better if he leaves quickly, with no fanfare, and saves us the COST !!

Why in God's Name would you want to saddle the taxpayers with supporting his corpulent "posterior" for that many years?? Isn't it bad enough that taxpayers are supporting Blago now and have supported FOUR of the last eight Ill-ANNOY's governors while they have done time?? It would be better if he leaves quickly, with no fanfare, and saves us the COST !!

Cheaper to pay for their prison stay then allowing them to loot the state's finances, in office or not once they are in the cronie circle it's forever, the corruption doesn't end with them leaving office in this state.

Archived