2018 Spring Session Bills - Volunteers Needed!

mauserme

Didnt see these mentioned. While might be considered duplicates of others, they are new gun bills filed and would seem to be of interest to the community.

HB4712 CRIM CD-FIREARM TRANSPORTHB4713 CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE FEEHB4714 DEER HUNTING-AIR GUNSHB4715 CONCEALED CARRY-LIC REVIEW BDHB4716 CONCEALED CARRY-OFFICIALSHB4719 POSSESSION & USE OF SILENCERSHB4720 CRIM CD-FIREARM-WAITING PERIODHB4721 CORRECTIONS OFF-CARRY FIREARMHB4725 GUN DEALER LICENSINGHB4780 RETIRED OFFICER-WEAPONS FEEHB5475 MACHINE GUN-PENALTIES

I’m kinda liking Rep. Phelps Finnie. I wonder where she got her smarts from.

SB2561 Pre-Packaged Explosive Component has been added to our oppose list.

Is it strange that this is scheduled for executive committee hearings next week? What does the executive committee do and are shenanigans afoot? The other bills they get look to be things like elections and liquor sales.

I'm sure we'll see that on the Senate Calendar by 2/22.

A few more in my batch:

Pro

HB5526 - Monica Bristow - Cleans up definition of handgun

HB5527 - Monica Bristow - Allows issuing non-resident CCW to valid CCW-holders from any state who pass all requirements

HB5528 - Monica Bristow - More reasonable CCW license fees

HB5529 - Monica Bristow - Additional requirements on Department of State Police if they issue denail of CCW

Neutral

HB5492 - Greg Harris - Modifies definition of person who can have CCW and/or FOID revoked due to mental health issues

Con

HB5478 - Martin Moylan - expands definition of firearm to include gun parts

HB5533 - Kelly Cassidy - Revoke your FOID if your firearms are stolen 3 times

HB5534 - Kelly Cassidy - Adds burdensome requirements to disallow private sales of firearms

A few more in my batch:

Pro

HB5526 - Monica Bristow - Cleans up definition of handgun

HB5527 - Monica Bristow - Allows issuing non-resident CCW to valid CCW-holders from any state who pass all requirements

HB5528 - Monica Bristow - More reasonable CCW license fees

HB5529 - Monica Bristow - Additional requirements on Department of State Police if they issue denail of CCW

Neutral

HB5492 - Greg Harris - Modifies definition of person who can have CCW and/or FOID revoked due to mental health issues

Con

HB5478 - Martin Moylan - expands definition of firearm to include gun parts

HB5533 - Kelly Cassidy - Revoke your FOID if your firearms are stolen 3 times

HB5534 - Kelly Cassidy - Adds burdensome requirements to disallow private sales of firearms

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Archived