I voted today

TRJ

Pritzker was going to get the nod. We all knew that just like we know he'll get the vote in November. He has Madigan's backing because knows that Pritzker will be his personal ventriloquist dummy. Taxes across the board are going to skyrocket and gun owners will become overnight felons. It doesn't matter what we do at this point other than try to convince Democrat voters to cross the line against the guys that hurt them where it hurts most. Their pockets.

I'll vote Tuesday, depends if Rauner veteos HB1468, which is still on his desk, if he wants to get my vote.

No veto Ives got my vote.

Close race, maybe a wake call for Rauner?

Sadly he probably won't have a chance to get re-elected.

Word is they are not working on budget and I am sure they are going to play the blame Rauner game for the voters.

I'll vote Tuesday, depends if Rauner veteos HB1468, which is still on his desk, if he wants to get my vote.

No veto Ives got my vote.Close race, maybe a wake call for Rauner?Sadly he probably won't have a chance to get re-elected.Word is they are not working on budget and I am sure they are going to play the blame Rauner game for the voters.
This is my expectation as well. How do people think more Madigan is good?

The wife and I not only voted, we took our two youngest grandkids along to see how it is done. I want to take the oldest of these two along to IGOLD so he can meet his politicians at the capital. He is absolutely CRAZY about Abraham Lincoln and I think he would love to do this! I'm not so sure what the school will say, I may have to tell them he's going to ask his legislators what they are doing about guns and just let them believe what they will. That's not really lying, now is it?

I voted leftocrat and voted against JB. If the right wing had done strategic voting, JB would be out of luck.

Did this also. To bad he still got the nod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you do this and still be able to vote on important R races you're interested in? I had a choice of D or R and that's it.

Archived