Illinois General Assembly 5/28/2019

mauserme

Watched the HB25 debate. Maybe our aide ought to use words like those in favor of the bill used when characterizing what SB1966 really means: "insulting," "offended," "misinformation," "distracting," "extremist," "how dare people not trust..." etc.

Funny how so many of those that think murdering an unborn child is wonderful but owning a gun to protect one is horrific. And yes, I do realize that anyone who hasn't traveled those 4 inches of birth canal is in no way shape or form a human being or a person of any kind.

700 proponents? Those are rookie numbers.

After watching the session since 5:00 today, it once again reinforces my opinion that laws passing through this legislature only require pontificating and majority mind think. The voting bill has taken the cake.

Hearing the arguments for it are outrages and when Willis speaks in favor for it only makes one sicker that she actually represents people with any brain cells.

From jails to senior housing centers, we now have polling places to allow people who have no clue what a candidates positions are yet we have to educate them to vote.

I digress, time to educate the felons to vote pro 2A.

No support because Marijuana is federally illegal. You use it and NO transfers allowed. It will not be called TONIGHT.

Todd still working his magic

Maybe. Like I said above Marijuana. Federally it is illegal. Look at question 11e on form 4473 that an

FFL has you fill out for a transfer.

Archived