Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Walmarts are dangerous places!

Two Talladega police officers were wounded, and a man and woman were killed, in a gunfight in front of Walmart.

Talladega, AL – Two police officers were wounded, and a man and a woman were killed, during a gun battle outside the Talladega Walmart early Wednesday morning.

The incident began at about 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 21 when the Talladega Police Department received a 911 call for help with a possible kidnapping that had just occurred at the Chevron station across the street from the Walmart on Haynes Road, according to AL.com.

When officers arrived on the scene, they quickly located the suspect vehicle and its driver, the man who was considered to be the suspect in the kidnapping.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/breaking-two-officers-wounded-two-people-dead-in-walmart-gunfight-hn8X-STVBk2GAckPqgRrHQ/?fbclid=IwAR39I7rdEFLCITV7qduottdG-mw_99ICPDjvNpcTQvEKpJspp0VYxcyZ3-0

A gunman fatally shot a woman in the Ocala Walmart on Saturday.

Ocala, FL - A gunman fatally shot a woman in the Ocala Walmart Saturday afternoon and was able to avoid capture.

Authorities initially received a report of an active shooter in the Walmart at around 2:30 p.m.

The gunman was gone by the time they arrived, but a female was found fatally shot on scene, according to the police department.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/breaking-man-fatally-shoots-woman-in-florida-walmart-escapes-4D9r624NEECezAbhP6T4Lw/

A gunman fatally shot a woman in the Ocala Walmart on Saturday.

Ocala, FL - A gunman fatally shot a woman in the Ocala Walmart Saturday afternoon and was able to avoid capture.

Authorities initially received a report of an active shooter in the Walmart at around 2:30 p.m.

The gunman was gone by the time they arrived, but a female was found fatally shot on scene, according to the police department.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/breaking-man-fatally-shoots-woman-in-florida-walmart-escapes-4D9r624NEECezAbhP6T4Lw/

Wow...we just drove past Ocala about 45 minutes ago.

And for the record, my daughter and I were both carrying.

I almost thought the Walmart thread was gone.

Man accidentally shoots self in groin inside Buckeye Walmart

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/southwest-valley-breaking/2018/11/28/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-groin-inside-buckeye-walmart/2143635002/?fbclid=IwAR0VfE7TX9muK4K7L4ZJRSxX9CjHKm_P8bAPHcK5tjUhTLQThOuVONu7UE4

Nathan J. Fish, Arizona RepublicPublished 4:31 p.m. MT Nov. 28, 2018 | Updated 5:19 p.m. MT Nov. 28, 2018

A man accidentally shot himself in the groin area while inside a Buckeye Walmart on Tuesday, police said.

The man was in a Walmart store near Watson and Yuma roads around 6:30 p.m., when the semiautomatic handgun began to slip as he carried it unholstered in the waistband of his sweatpants, Buckeye police said.

The man told police that when he tried to reposition his loaded gun and keep it from falling, he shot himself in the groin area.

Officers arrived and found the man in the meat department with the gunshot wound, police said.

He was taken to the hospital with survivable injuries, police said. No one else was hurt during the incident.

Police said all indications are the shooting was accidental, but police did file a report for unlawful discharge of a firearm.

Additional information was unavailable.

A man accidentally shot himself in the groin area while inside a Buckeye Walmart on Tuesday, police said.

The man was in a Walmart store near Watson and Yuma roads around 6:30 p.m., when the semiautomatic handgun began to slip as he carried it unholstered in the waistband of his sweatpants, Buckeye police said.

Was his name Plaxico Burress? Man, that guy never learns....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OREGON MAN ARRESTED AFTER WHEELING DEAD DEER AND EMPTY BEER CANS THROUGH WALMART ENTRANCE

Jesse Canida is the man responsible for this latest bizarre headline. He had the deer and a bunch of empty beer cans in a cart when he entered the store at 12:20 p.m. Not surprisingly, police determined he was intoxicated.

He was arrested after attempting to conceal 24 oz beers among other items in his shopping cart.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/oregon-man-arrested-after-drunkenly-wheeling-dead-deer-and-empty-beer-cans-into-walmart/

MEN BROUGHT A DEAD BUCK INTO A VIRGINIA WALMART, AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY

The incident was confirmed by Walmart staff. The men were promptly kicked out of the store. What's still a mystery is why they were compelled to drag a gutted deer into the store. Lee Walker of the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries has offered up one of the only seemingly plausible explanations thus far.

"It appears that they were trying to follow the law by checking in the harvested deer, but were not at an approved check station," he told WTVR. "In most cases hunters do not bring harvested game actually into an approved checked station, but rather have someone from the store out to verify the harvest and to record the needed information."

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/men-brought-dead-buck-virginia-walmart-no-one-knows/

• 3 months later...
Mom and son arrested at Walmart for doing karate, stripping down
EAU CLAIRE — It is not every day that you see a woman practicing karate moves, a dog running free and a man roaming naked at the same location, but it reportedly happened about 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Walmart.

Mom and son arrested at Walmart for doing karate, stripping down

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/theft-call-leads-to-woman-reportedly-performing-karate-man-exposing-himself-at-eau-claire-walmart

EAU CLAIRE — It is not every day that you see a woman practicing karate moves, a dog running free and a man roaming naked at the same location, but it reportedly happened about 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Walmart.

What's wrong with doing a little kar-rah-tay in the walls mart?

Anyone notice the plastic bags at Walmart smell really bad? Like a combination of perfume and chemicals. Makes everything you put in them smell bad too!

I don't use their bags.

In fact, I don't use the disposable shopping bags at all if I can help it.

I'm not an eco-wacko, I just don't think that shredded walmart bags clinging to trees and fences is an appropriate midwest replacement for Spanish Moss.

I have my own super bags, but I usually don't bag in the store, sometimes I bag stuff from the cart to the van.

This sometimes causes a stir when I try to leave the store with a cart full of goods, receipt in hand.

Archived