Tim from Military Arms Channel spells out what we face, plus Feinstein's admission for confiscation!

Casey773

a two box limit is basically begging the online vendors to start a subscription service where they automatically send you two boxes every month, your wife two boxes every month, your kids two boxes every month...in the end you'll still have people stockpiling...likely more of them that you have presently.

Ask yourself, if the Vegas shooter started buying guns for this attack last October, as it has been stated by the Sheriff, if he had started buying 50 rd boxes of .223 at the same time he still would have had 1100 rounds a year later in time for his attack. So what exactly would this new law have prevented?

a two box limit is basically begging the online vendors to start a subscription service where they automatically send you two boxes every month, your wife two boxes every month, your kids two boxes every month...in the end you'll still have people stockpiling...likely more of them that you have presently.

Ask yourself, if the Vegas shooter started buying guns for this attack last October, as it has been stated by the Sheriff, if he had started buying 50 rd boxes of .223 at the same time he still would have had 1100 rounds a year later in time for his attack. So what exactly would this new law have prevented?

Nothing..which is the reason so many of us oppose any restrictions...

I wouldn't worry too much, especially given the number of people (of both parties) up for reelection in 2018 and 2020 in states that Trump won.

Plus a major political shift has taken place, one that strongly favors limited government and greater personal freedom. Also consider that the fortunes of the gun control movement are tied up with that of the Democratic Party, which has experienced a political extinction at the state level and likely soon at the federal level as well.

A new Dick's Sporting Goods opened today in this area and I went in to see what they had in reloading supplies.

Zip - zilch - NADA.

No .357 brass, no magnum primers, no W296 or H110, and no bullets. Disappointing.

However, they were selling Remington Goldens 36 gr. HPs (525 rds.) at one box for $35 OR two for $50. I know, they aren't that good a cartridge but they are enough for the plinking and varmint control I do.

I got these as this was the lowest price on bulk .22 LR that I have seen in over 5 years. Surprisingly, the local Walfart has (as of the beginning of the week) those same 525 Remingtons as well as the 1,400 rd. buckets! The 525s were going for just under $30 and the 1,400 for just under $74. The price at Dick's was better, $0.047/rd. vs. $0.052/rd. for the 1400.

Don't take any of this stuff, nationally or at the state level lightly. If you have a few extra bucks, hit the NRA-ILA, NRA, and of course IC with a little extra cash. Fill in your witness slips, call, write, and email your reps. When big youtube guys like MAC and Nutn are nervous, so am I. Take action. That's my 2 cents. YMMV

I just sent this message to Tim because I think he has enough of a voice and audience nationally to start going after state anti-gun laws and make an impact. I'll be more than happy to call another state. We are ALL in this together! If anyone on here wants to message him too: https://twitter.com/MAC_Arms

Tim, can you please to a video for IL? We are getting clobbered starting Oct 24, SB1657 Gun Dealer Licensing plus HB4120, HB4107, HB4112, HB4117. TRUST ME, I am doing my part but we need your voice and audience for national push back against these anti-2A laws. Calls, emails, and run their fax machines out of paper! Let's stick it to the Chicago Democrats!! You can find them here: http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/default.asp

Archived