Scam site - Freedom Ammunition

alskid

I highly recommend NOT buying anything from Freedom Ammunition (freedomammunition.com), not to be confused with Freedom Munitions. I placed an order for an "in stock" item over a month ago. Their website stated that orders ship in 2-3 days. They kept telling me that my order was processing. I finally told them to give me a refund (I ended up disputing the charge on my CC) and filed a negative review with the BBB. I would have left it at that, but I had to post here because the business responded to the BBB and denied ever hearing from me. Thinking it might be a scam site that relies on their name being similar to Freedom Munitions.

Anyway... I ordered from SGAmmo.com and my order shipped within a couple hours! Amazing.

Sgammo, Freedom Munitions, Extreme Reloading. All good businesses that I have ordered from.

Sgammo is great for new ammo at a very reasonable price and very fast shipping.

Freedom munitions has great prices on remanufactured, but depending on what you're ordering it may take a little while for them to fulfill your order.

Extreme Reloading is great for bulk remanufactured and they have outstanding customer service. I ordered a case of 223 remanufactured and I noticed it sounded a little quiet for 223 and my gun was constantly jamming out of battery when I was using their ammo. I emailed them about what I was experiencing and literally within five minutes I got a call from the owner who explained to me that it was a bad batch that made its way out the door and he offered to exchange it at no cost to myself.

Believe it or not, yelp has a lot of reviews for online ammo dealers and there's always a youtube review out there.

Thanks for the heads up about freedom ammunition, they'll be on my personal blacklist from here on out.

Archived