Photo

CCL “under Board review”

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 jjfgosox74

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

Anyone know the time table for the possible letter I will receive in the mail being under Board review? Or the chances I will not recieve one? I was told 85% of the cars were not upheld and went back to processing.. can anyone help?

#2 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 16,287 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:29 PM

You should receive the initial notification letter in approx. week to two weeks  of going under board review.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#3 SmithWesson

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:47 PM

Anyone know the time table for the possible letter I will receive in the mail being under Board review? Or the chances I will not recieve one? I was told 85% of the cars were not upheld and went back to processing.. can anyone help?

What ever happened with yours? Were you approved? I ask because I am now under board review after I applied 8-16-18, just went to board review yesterday, 11-6-18.

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

#4 tbrooks

• Members
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

What ever happened with yours? Were you approved? I ask because I am now under board review after I applied 8-16-18, just went to board review yesterday, 11-6-18.

Wait, you went UBR almost three months after first applying? They only have a 30 day window to file objections I thought?

#5 Molly B.

• 16,287 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:21 AM

30 days after background checks are done and name has been posted to leo portal.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#6 SmithWesson

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:14 PM

Wait, you went UBR almost three months after first applying? They only have a 30 day window to file objections I thought?

Yep...they make it sound like it's the 1st 30 days...I've seen a bunch of people here talking about their 1st 30 is up so they think they are free...guess again. I'm still under board review and now my husband is too. We applied same day and found out about 2 days apart that we are both under review. Never been in an ounce of trouble. Neither one of us. It's frustrating.

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

#7 Marteze10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:03 PM

Any updates on yall status

#8 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 06:22 PM

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so I’ll wait and see what happens...

#9 Bitter Clinger

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:34 AM

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so I’ll wait and see what happens...

This seems to happen to a LOT of people.  How?

If you have no record, then how can you be sent to "board review"?

#10 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:51 PM

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so Ill wait and see what happens...

And the crazy part about it is that my status read Approved and 1hr later it was UBR...

#11 Bubbacs

#Fear The Clown

• 3,162 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:55 PM

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so Ill wait and see what happens...

And the crazy part about it is that my status read Approved and 1hr later it was UBR...
Wait is this a new CCL or a renewal?
And youre sure it was approved earlier?

Id PM MollyB about this and of course you will have to wait on a letter, BUT if its as described, sounds hinkie

Edited by Bubbacs, 01 September 2019 - 08:47 PM.

#12 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:14 PM

Wait is this a new color a renewal?
And youre sure it was approved earlier?
Id PM MollyB about this and of course you will have to wait on a letter, BUT if its as described, sounds hinkie[/quote] Yes Im 100% positive it was approved at about 10:30Am 08/30 and I checked again around 11:15am and it said Under Board Review and when I called the ISPFSB the representative sounded very angry after I explained what happened...

Edited by ShaanDon, 01 September 2019 - 06:26 PM.

#13 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

And I wonder why there’s no online Response portal on my application status?

#14 Molly B.

• 16,287 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:46 PM

I would think they have not decided if they need a response from you yet. If they override the objection, you will not need to submit a response.

#15 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:19 PM

I would think they have not decided if they need a response from you yet. If they override the objection, you will not need to submit a response.
I sure hope they don’t need an response from me. If it was already approved, just let it be Approved! I don’t know what’s wrong with this corrupt state/city. I haven’t had any LE interactions of any sort...Smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users