Attention All Guests!

Lou

I've noticed that a lot of guests are dropping in and viewing the various topics here.

If you find things here that interest you, please sign up as a member.

I promise nobody will ask for money - REALLY! This is a grass roots effort and all costs are born by those who volunteer.

You can register with a first name of a nickname if you'd like but please join and learn how you can make a difference.

Hi everyone.

I've popped in and out of here for quite some time and found this site to be wealth of information.

Didn't mean to be anti-social or anything by not registering sooner, I just never seemed to have anything much to contribute.

I tried posting here last night but for some reason my home computer kept giving me an error message each damn time. :rolleyes:

But anyways this is always the first place I look for the goins on in Springfield.

Hi everyone.

I've popped in and out of here for quite some time and found this site to be wealth of information.

Didn't mean to be anti-social or anything by not registering sooner, I just never seemed to have anything much to contribute.

I tried posting here last night but for some reason my home computer kept giving me an error message each damn time. :rolleyes:

But anyways this is always the first place I look for the goins on in Springfield.

Hi Rusty! Have you met Dale Gribble yet? Seriously, welcome aboard! Glad to have you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Rather it's interested gun owners, fence sitters, or even anti's lurking around, I would welcome any and all to join. Since it is free there is truly nothing to lose. Even with the anti's coming aboard. From what I have seen from my journeys and conversations/debates, many of those who favor excessive gun control are simply misinformed or have had tragic experiences in their lives that have led to their dismay towards ALL firearms. With this, I say again that i would invite all interested parties to join in on the conversations. As said above, we are a grassroots group, mostly your average Joes and Janes. Individually, we are nothing more than people devoted to a cause, but by coming together and remaining organized, we get things done.

If any of the guests have read some of my own posts, you may know that I stand for educating children in the safe handling and operation of firearms. I firmly believe that every child and every adult should at least be educated on firearm safety, regardless if they like or hate firearms, and regardless of the fact that many may never use one for any purpose. But the sad reality is that the "accidents" that occur are generally due to negligence in safe handling.

There are various opinions through out the members of IllinoisCarry, and all are welcome. The only thing we ask prior to voicing your opinion is that it be done in a respectful manor and that you be prepare to listen with an open mind, because someone will also put their $.02 in...but that is how we learn, we are open and willing to new ideas...and we are willing to teach from the knowledge we have gained.

To those who are members, I am proud to be part of such an honorable cause fighting to regain the Civil Rights that our Founding Fathers sought for each and every American. Y'all have known where I have stood in the past and where I will continue to stand in the future so that the generations to come can enjoy the freedoms Americans were intended to have, though we ourselves may never get to experience those freedoms purely.

To those Guests who are reading this, you are already interested, but have yet to join...sign up, pour a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and join in for some good conversation. I can say from experience, you will learn something you may have never known you were interested in! :w00t:

• 1 year later...
well...i guess i should man up and say howdy. Ive been lurking here for a while just soaking up the info presented :headbang1: I gotta give you all a big thanks for the info you have put together on this site. I may not have anything to contribute with legal info but I'm here for support....now what was it we are supporting again? :headbang1: Oh yeah, now i remember! Those things we consider our "rights" here in America! BTW see you all at SAFR, I already took the day off work and I'm dragging a bunch of supporters with me. The more the merrier!

well...i guess i should man up and say howdy. Ive been lurking here for a while just soaking up the info presented :headbang1: I gotta give you all a big thanks for the info you have put together on this site. I may not have anything to contribute with legal info but I'm here for support....now what was it we are supporting again? :headbang1: Oh yeah, now i remember! Those things we consider our "rights" here in America! BTW see you all at SAFR, I already took the day off work and I'm dragging a bunch of supporters with me. The more the merrier!

Fantastic, see you around - I will be going for SAFR too!!