Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

I called to verify all my info was ok and was told I was approved but was told I have 63 days to go but may get issued before that. Not sure of their math as I applied February 2 with prints.

still under review. My snail mail application for my Florida CCL wasn't this slow and that was almost 10 years ago. This is so frustrating.

So I am now on day 8 of being active with no license. I am not hopeful I will see it tomorrow. I cant buy the gun I've been looking at because my FOID card is invalid because of this. I'm getting frustrated.

ETA: It wasn't in the mail today, so best case scenario will be day 9 after going active. I also live just outside of Decatur.

So I am now on day 8 of being active with no license. I am not hopeful I will see it tomorrow. I cant buy the gun I've been looking at because my FOID card is invalid because of this. I'm getting frustrated.

ETA: It wasn't in the mail today, so best case scenario will be day 9 after going active. I also live just outside of Decatur.

Your FOID card is not invalid, The ISP is issuing you a new number. If you want to make a purchase, get in touch with the FTIP guys.

I called to verify all my info was ok and was told I was approved but was told I have 63 days to go but may get issued before that. Not sure of their math as I applied February 2 with prints.

still under review. My snail mail application for my Florida CCL wasn't this slow and that was almost 10 years ago. This is so frustrating.
still under review. Guess i get to wait the full pull for mine.

Archived