Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Should have paid for prints. The state will make you wait the max.

As another posted in your new thread.....I'm not paying any more than I have to in order to exercise a constitutional right. If you're trying to stir the pot by posting this question in multiple threads, why don't you go troll someplace else? And no, waiting doesn't bother me. Have a nice day.

Day 90, no prints....hoping for another week or two....

at day 90, you call the ISP hotline, and make them issue. at day 91, they are in violation of the law if they don't.

They have up to 120 days to issue with no prints. It's stated directly on the ISP site. It's up to 90 WITH prints.

They are one day over. What should I do?

Log in to your application portal and check status. If it says under review, wait one more week. If your status is not 'active' by then, send me a PM.

If it says "active", check expiration date. If the month/day date is more than two week's past, send me a PM.

Currently under board review. Does the board review applications all 7 days of the week?

They are one day over. What should I do?

Log in to your application portal and check status. If it says under review, wait one more week. If your status is not 'active' by then, send me a PM.

If it says "active", check expiration date. If the month/day date is more than two week's past, send me a PM.

Currently under board review. Does the board review applications all 7 days of the week?

Once your app goes to board review, the calendar stops. It means a law enforcement agency filed an objection. We wait to see if the board over rules the objection or asks you for more information. The new board just received their orientation and training this past week so they are just getting started. They have all committed to work long and hard to catch up on all the reviews. Right now I cannot predict how quickly they will be able to do that but will let you know when we get an idea.

Once your app goes to board review, the calendar stops. It means a law enforcement agency filed an objection. We wait to see if the board over rules the objection or asks you for more information. The new board just received their orientation and training this past week so they are just getting started. They have all committed to work long and hard to catch up on all the reviews. Right now I cannot predict how quickly they will be able to do that but will let you know when we get an idea.

Oustanding! Thank you very much.

Hello everyone,

First I would like to express my gratitude to all of the people that dedicated so much of their personal time and energy in reclaiming our right to bear arms. BZ to each and every person on this site.

I have been reading the blogs for some time and decided that it is time to emerge from the shadows.

I submitted my application on 21 APR 2015 and have been "under review" since that time.

As it has been over 30 days and I have not seen a status change I assume all is good, and the planets have aligned.

The waiting game has begun, anybody else apply around this time I would be interested as to your current status or progress.

Happy waiting.

Hello everyone,

First I would like to express my gratitude to all of the people that dedicated so much of their personal time and energy in reclaiming our right to bear arms. BZ to each and every person on this site.

I have been reading the blogs for some time and decided that it is time to emerge from the shadows.

I submitted my application on 21 APR 2015 and have been "under review" since that time.

As it has been over 30 days and I have not seen a status change I assume all is good, and the planets have aligned.

The waiting game has begun, anybody else apply around this time I would be interested as to your current status or progress.

Happy waiting.

I applied on 4/23 and my status is currently "Under Review" as well. However, I did find out in early May that my Live Scan vendor gave me the wrong TCN#. p***** me off, but oh well. The number has since been corrected and I was informed by ISP that everything is good to go. Even though they told me my clock didn't start over and I didn't lose my spot in line, I can't help but feel that I'll be delayed because of the TCN issue. We'll see...

Hello everyone,

Happy waiting.

I applied on 4/23 and my status is currently "Under Review" as well. However, I did find out in early May that my Live Scan vendor gave me the wrong TCN#. p***** me off, but oh well. The number has since been corrected and I was informed by ISP that everything is good to go. Even though they told me my clock didn't start over and I didn't lose my spot in line, I can't help but feel that I'll be delayed because of the TCN issue. We'll see...

I was getting worried because i never heard anything after submitting my application. So I am guessing that no news is good news. good luck with your application.

Archived