Flannery on Fire tonight 7/13/18 9:30pm

Tvandermyde

All Phleger could do was say: "NRA this" and "NRA that"....

That's his code word for anything firearm related. He sees a huge conspiracy of evil profit making, not a huge grassroots civil rights organization.

We need to do a cartoon - a side by side of "what phleger sees" versus what we see when we "see" the NRA...

his vision would be a thought bubble within it a bunch of fat cats with bags of money, with minions passing out firearms willy nilly and collecting cash

our vision would just be a average looking crowd of peeved people looking back at him.

I have been looking for a satirical cartoonist for quite a while - for things like this.

Hey at least you didn't call him Tarzan.

But it was a freaking grand slam Todd. I suspect thats the last time Snuffy will willingly go up against you in public debate ever again.

And you notice when Todd mentioned his bodyguard all Pfleger could do was pull the race card: “To you all blacks look alike.”

Why is it not OK to call him Father Flakey... but he can disrespect President Trump by calling him "Mr Trump"?

"Mr" is actually an appropriate way to refer to any POTUS and not disrespectful.

Calling him Fr Flakey IS disrespectful and intended to be so... it would be good if we, as a community, kept with proper names rather than being disrespectful of those we disagreed with. WE LOSE every time one of us is disrespectful, especially in public... on TV. It is uncalled for.

Why is it not OK to call him Father Flakey... but he can disrespect President Trump by calling him "Mr Trump"?

"Mr" is actually an appropriate way to refer to any POTUS and not disrespectful.

Calling him Fr Flakey IS disrespectful and intended to be so... it would be good if we, as a community, kept with proper names rather than being disrespectful of those we disagreed with. WE LOSE every time one of us is disrespectful, especially in public... on TV. It is uncalled for.

I have to say that I agree. It doesn’t help convert people to our cause.

As someone who worked as a journalist for more than 30 years and who supports unequivocally the entire Constitution, Father Pfleger is a very compelling argument for a competency test for the exercise of 1st Amendment rights to free speech.

I'm not joking about this at all. That individual is as hazardous to life, liberty, and freedom with the falsehoods on the subject of firearms as a mentally ill person with a handgun is to the safety of the general public.

I will also say that I think that in many instances also, President Trump is a dangerous liar that also threatens much of what America stands for. However, at least he has the benefit of being a political force that can help guarantee the one right that is vital in preserving all of the other rights, as well as liberty, i.e., the 2nd Amendment.

You have no idea how much I have come to hate politics and all of the divisive, un-American idiocy that is permeating this country today.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:11 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:11 PM - No reason given

Mr. Pfleger, you are a race baiting communist. I actually like the sound of that. Does sound more professional.

to me it is obvious that flakey is out of touch with reality.i think he might be mentally ill.

Aren't all Christians mentally ill?

Nope they are not, I shoot with quite a few fathers and pastors who understand the difference between being christian and defending themselves and others. I will be shooting a 3gun match with one tomorrow.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 05:10 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 05:10 AM - No reason given

Mr. Pfleger, you are a race baiting communist. I actually like the sound of that. Does sound more professional.
Much better!

Why is it not OK to call him Father Flakey... but he can disrespect President Trump by calling him "Mr Trump"? "Mr" is actually an appropriate way to refer to any POTUS and not disrespectful. Calling him Fr Flakey IS disrespectful and intended to be so... it would be good if we, as a community, kept with proper names rather than being disrespectful of those we disagreed with. WE LOSE every time one of us is disrespectful, especially in public... on TV. It is uncalled for.
Only if you are addressing him as "Mr. President".Calling him "Mr. Trump" is in fact extremely disrespectful.Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why is it not OK to call him Father Flakey... but he can disrespect President Trump by calling him "Mr Trump"? "Mr" is actually an appropriate way to refer to any POTUS and not disrespectful. Calling him Fr Flakey IS disrespectful and intended to be so... it would be good if we, as a community, kept with proper names rather than being disrespectful of those we disagreed with. WE LOSE every time one of us is disrespectful, especially in public... on TV. It is uncalled for.
Only if you are addressing him as "Mr. President". Calling him "Mr. Trump" is in fact extremely disrespectful. Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

+1

Archived