FOID Totals in Chicago jump 63% ,CCL totals jump 50% between 2015 and 2016

Patriots & Tyrants

I hope these people carry this same interest to the voting booth !!

Every person I know(within 40 miles of downtown chicago) who has a carry permit is a Hillary voting, union due paying window licker. The few people I know who have guns but are against concealed carry are Hillary voting, union due paying window lickers. One person I know who is really thinking about getting a gun and wants to apply for a foid card is a Hillary voting, union due paying window licker. His wife is totally against guns so he's not getting one. She is a Hillary voting window licker but does not pay union dues. Nothing is ever going to change around here at the voting booth.

Every person I know(within 40 miles of downtown chicago) who has a carry permit is a Hillary voting, union due paying window licker. The few people I know who have guns but are against concealed carry are Hillary voting, union due paying window lickers. One person I know who is really thinking about getting a gun and wants to apply for a foid card is a Hillary voting, union due paying window licker. His wife is totally against guns so he's not getting one. She is a Hillary voting window licker but does not pay union dues. Nothing is ever going to change around here at the voting booth.

Yeah, and those window lickers who got it for protection, store their pistol with the slide off, ammo in another safe, or leave it at their parents, cause they have kids in the house.

Yeah, and those window lickers who got it for protection, store their pistol with the slide off, ammo in another safe, or leave it at their parents, cause they have kids in the house.

Do I know you from somewhere?

Union due paying window licker?

How does the union due paying figure in?

I might need to get a new name tag "Bubba - UDPWL".

They get the job. They join the union. The union sends out a letter that tells them which candidates they support when election time comes around. The workers talk each other into believing whatever pos liberal candidate the union is behind is not going to take guns away so they vote for the person the union supported because they like their job without realizing they betray America every time they do this. Watched it twice with obama and this last time around.

IllinoisCarry has a Facebook page and I like to post topics of interest there and link them back to here so people will stop by IllinoisCarry and see what we're all about. Unfortunately, some posts would not present the type of welcoming image that we here at IllinoisCarry would like to share . . . so I have to post the article from the source . . . which doesn't bring them here . . . :(

Archived