OC and Close Close Quarters Handgun training

Cougar8000

I am pleased to announce that I am hosting Chuck Haggard to teach these Following classes:

First class will be done on Friday September 18th starting at 6:30PM in McHenry. This class is for an OC (aka pepper) spray. It is a great class not only for those that do carry firearm, but need a less lethal option. It is also gret for those that are still not comfortable carrying a firearm, but do want to be able to protect them self. Class is only $40.00

Second class wil be for Close Quarters Handgun one day class. Class size is limited to 12 people per class and it will run on Sat and Sun.

Number of students is limited and at this great price point they will fill up FAST. Dont take too long to register. Contact Chuck at chuck@agiletactical.com and register for the class pronto.

More information and description on the classes can be found herehttp://agiletactical.com/calendar/

If you need more info you can contact me direct or Chuck.

‪#‎train‬ ‪#‎learn‬ ‪#‎ccw‬ ‪#‎firearmtraining‬ ‪#‎OCspray‬ ‪#‎CarryYourDamnGun‬

Space is going fast. dont miss out on this.

This class will cover;
• Issues with defensive use and deployment of handguns at close and very close ranges
• Considerations in drawing a handgun at contact and near contact ranges, entangled in-fight weapons access issues, and drawing/firing from non-standard positions
• Close quarters shooting,
• Weapon retention and disarming/deflection,
• Working around bystanders or family members in close quarters and the “down-range” problem,
• Wound ballistics and “Tactical Anatomy”,
• Malfunction clearances with one and two hands,.

This class will cover;
• Issues with defensive use and deployment of handguns at close and very c
lose ranges
• Considerations in drawing a handgun at contact and near contact ranges, entangled in-fight weapons access issues, and drawing/firing from non-standard positions
• Close quarters shooting,
• Weapon retention and disarming/deflection,
• Working around bystanders or family members in close quarters and the “down-range” problem,
• Wound ballistics and “Tactical Anatomy”,
• Malfunction clearances with one and two hands,.

What's the price and time for the handgun class? I'm guessing it's all the same weekend, handgun being the 19th and 20th, right? Might be able to make the Sunday one.

$125 plus $25 range fee. Starts at 8:00 for the Saturday class, 9:00 for the Sunday.

http://agiletactical.com/event/close-quarters-handgun-alpha-range-mchenry-ill-919-and-920-2015/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and girls, was out on vacation(first in 3 yrs) so was not able to reply earlier. Glad you have found the info. let me know if you need any more information or have questions. Some spot are still available. Dont wait till last moment.

triggertime, you are welcome. Feedback like this helps me figure out if I should be bringing more of this type of training here.

Thank you

Archived