Basic Defensive Pistol Class at TriggerFarm® Range

Johnlmiller

Replied in another post about this place , watched the vid posted above. Looks like a good time. I'll start looking at dates & start to ask my pals about taking a class with me. I'm guessing a different kind of ammo will have to be purchased since all my range stuff is Steel cased stuff.

I'm definitely gonna look into going to one or two of these basic handgun classes before it's gets cold.

You really need to do one when it is cold. If it ain't raining, it ain't training... But yeah, John's got himself a nice range and this is great practice at a bargain price. You'll love it.

thanks , Itsounds & looks like a ton of fun

I know what you mean about ruffin It but I hate helping the gun shake more than it has too........

Supposed to be near 90 with a chance of rain on saturday. Last year we went to the september class and it was 95. Man, it was Africa hot! Brought coolers and ice and gatorade. 30 days later in October is was in the 30s, windy, we had about 30 minutes of snow and I was handing out hand warmers to anyone who wanted them. kept them in my pocket to hold between skills. You gotta love the chicago area

Suggestion, if you have an UPLULA, take it. Your fingers will thank you.

You got that right. I picked one up after our first time there.
I brought one, but the girls kind of took it for themselves so I didn't get to use it. Guess who is getting their own in a Christmas stocking this year?

Supposed to be near 90 with a chance of rain on saturday. Last year we went to the september class and it was 95. Man, it was Africa hot! Brought coolers and ice and gatorade. 30 days later in October is was in the 30s, windy, we had about 30 minutes of snow and I was handing out hand warmers to anyone who wanted them. kept them in my pocket to hold between skills. You gotta love the chicago area

I remember that weekend. I was taking FAST Pistol at The Site and is was 92 on the range, no grass, just gravel. I purposely picked the last weekend in September because it supposed to be COOL.

Suggestion, if you have an UPLULA, take it. Your fingers will thank you.

You got that right. I picked one up after our first time there.
I brought one, but the girls kind of took it for themselves so I didn't get to use it. Guess who is getting their own in a Christmas stocking this year?

I bought mine in pink :) I get a little ribbing for it, but I hated looking into my bag and everything is black and I'm moving things around... and now, I always see it right away.

I didn't know they made Pink. I'm going to get those for sure now.

I'm pretty sure I know a certain little blonde friend of yours that will probably confiscate it if she sees it.

It's FOR her. I'll sit on it 'till Christmas. I just bought it. Got a OD Green one too. I'll give the boring old black one to my wife.

I didn't know they made Pink. I'm going to get those for sure now.

I'm pretty sure I know a certain little blonde friend of yours that will probably confiscate it if she sees it.

It's FOR her. I'll sit on it 'till Christmas. I just bought it. Got a OD Green one too. I'll give the boring old black one to my wife.

Good thinking. You will make their day.

Spoke with John M.

A very pleasant short conversation was had , signed up for the July 14th class , with a buddy also. I'm looking forward to a great time.

Thank you everyone for the comments / tips. I got all the stuff i need already it's just a waiting game now.

See you there. I am signed up for that class too. Hopefully it will not be boiling hot.

Spoke with John M.

A very pleasant short conversation was had , signed up for the July 14th class , with a buddy also. I'm looking forward to a great time.

Thank you everyone for the comments / tips. I got all the stuff i need already it's just a waiting game now.

See you there. I am signed up for that class too. Hopefully it will not be boiling hot.

sunscreen & light color long sleeve will do wonders , Lesson learned last year after a few summer Buffalo Rock shooting outings. Looking forward to a good safe time , see you there.

Archived