Buying Frenzy part II

patriot1776

My wife and I went to Cabela's to spend the gift card we recently received from them. I used my half of the $25 to buy another standard capacity mag for the AR. While waiting to checkout I heard some anti behind me make a comment about the evil "high capacity clip" I was buying and how no one needed them. I purposely said to my wife (in voice loud enough for the anti behind us to hear) we really need to stock up on these now before the state makes them illegal, heck we better buy another AR-15 since the state wants to make them illegal too. You could see the steam coming out of the anti's ears. My wife smile and said under her breath "you are so bad". I did wander why an anti would be shopping at Cabela's in the first place.

My wife and I went to Cabela's to spend the gift card we recently received from them. I used my half of the $25 to buy another standard capacity mag for the AR. While waiting to checkout I heard some anti behind me make a comment about the evil "high capacity clip" I was buying and how no one needed them. I purposely said to my wife (in voice loud enough for the anti behind us to hear) we really need to stock up on these now before the state makes them illegal, heck we better buy another AR-15 since the state wants to make them illegal too. You could see the steam coming out of the anti's ears. My wife smile and said under her breath "you are so bad". I did wander why an anti would be shopping at Cabela's in the first place.

It was most likely a FUDD.

I've had several "Fudd" types over the years question the availability of AR rifles. One of them had a bad feeling about hand guns of any type as well.

I tried to explain the Second Amendment wasn't about hunting, but merely got constipated looks in return. "Does not compute" kind of looks.

They must have slept through American History class in school.

Back when they taught history, that is.

I was at the capital last week when the MOMS were there and the anti-gun measures passed. I was standing close to them and one old guy came over and said he didnt know why anybody would need an AR. I looked at him and said yeah I dont know why they would just have one as I have three. His jaw dropped and he walked off.

I was at the capital last week when the MOMS were there and the anti-gun measures passed. I was standing close to them and one old guy came over and said he didnt know why anybody would need an AR. I looked at him and said yeah I dont know why they would just have one as I have three. His jaw dropped and he walked off.

I love it!

My brother is in the market for his first handgun, but he's on a tight budget. He picked a wrong time. :( I tried to convince him to "pull the trigger" on a deal I'd found back in early Jan, but he hesitated. It's going to be harder to find a "really good deal" for a while...

Eventually the crazy anti's will loose steam and the frenzy will slow down. But I suspect there will be a "run" on many popular firearms and magazines for a while.

My canned response: and nobody needs a whinny little beotch, but yet here you are !

Archived