Rockford IL most dangerous town

RINGKINGS

They should probably adopt chicagos gun bans, that would make em safer.....

The rep there voted against 148. Nice.

Actually, there's as many as 4 reps that serve that area. Jefferson was one of the four that initially voted yes and changed to no. The other three, Winters, Sosnowski and Sacia were all sponsors and solid yes votes on 148.

Knowing Jefferson as I do/did, I suspect that he misread the voting instructions that he gets put into his hand whenever he enters the chamber. These instructions are sent directly from his handlers in the Chicago area. He's just another rubber stamp for the Daley machine, with occasional loan-outs to any other Democratic bunch that engages in vote swapping with Daley/Madigan.

The running joke in Rockford was that when he was first appointed to his seat, he had no idea of how to get to Springfield. If it weren't for the driver supplied to him, he would have tried to be seated in either Wyoming or Minnesota House of Representatives. I think he still needs/has that driver.........

The pity of it is, Jefferson has run unopposed the last couple of times he's come up for re-election. Even then, he got something like less than 40% of the available votes. The ILGOP could have run a turd wearing a hat, and possibly gotten more. But since he's a guarantee'd vote for whatever the ILDEMS want, the organization in Chicago would be ready to flood $$$$$ into his campaign if he's ever really challenged. Ah well.....

Actually, there's as many as 4 reps that serve that area. Jefferson was one of the four that initially voted yes and changed to no. The other three, Winters, Sosnowski and Sacia were all sponsors and solid yes votes on 148.

Crime is crime, no matter where it happens. Large numbers of CCW folks might make some criminals change their habits! I believe that anyone who votes against CCW supports criminals!

Uhh one of them we have 3 or 4 around here. Chuck Jefferson does whatever Chicago tells him to do & he represents the "nice" side of rockford that is why he keeps getting elected, because he has the proper skin tone. Everyone else around these parts are really awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived