Attorney General

TomKoz

Seeing commercials for a new Attorney General candidate that talks about holding Politicians accountable?? And she is somewhat HOT !!

Maybe Illinois has a chance ?

2003 Miss America. Prize money paid for law school.

My mother met her at least once so far. Also Rauner made a surprise appearance our state senator's event on Sunday. Forget how many my mother said, but was over 10 he spoke at just on Sunday.

Erika Harold

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Harold

She graduated from the University of Illinois, Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in political science and was a Chancellor's Scholar.[4] In 2007, she received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she won best brief in the Harvard Ames Moot Court semi-final and final rounds of competition.[5][6] She has worked in Chicago, Illinois, as an associate attorney at Sidley Austin LLP and at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella.[5] She currently works for Meyer Capel law firm in Champaign, Illinois.[7]

In theory, there's more than enough votes from the FOID community alone to keep Rauner in, and get Erika Harold in. But.......

The most frustrating part about this state isn't the political corruption in Springfield, or the left's ignorance/lies regarding anything firearms, crime, and economics... It's all the lawful gun owners in this state that vote Democrat, or don't vote at all - which is just as bad.

In theory, there's more than enough votes from the FOID community alone to keep Rauner in, and get Erika Harold in. But.......

The most frustrating part about this state isn't the political corruption in Springfield, or the left's ignorance/lies regarding anything firearms, crime, and economics... It's all the lawful gun owners in this state that vote Democrat, or don't vote at all - which is just as bad.

A no vote for the Gov spot is a vote for Jaba.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Go ahead and hope, sure.....but if you guys really think this ends with anything other than Pritzker/Raoul victory then you haven't been paying attention.

Hope for the best...start planning for the worst...

That is certainly possible, but not pre-ordained. There have been many a race where the underdog won... We need to do everything possible to energize gun owners and get them out to vote for Rauner and for Harold! Likewise anyone who doesn't want our taxes to go way up...

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Go ahead and hope, sure.....but if you guys really think this ends with anything other than Pritzker/Raoul victory then you haven't been paying attention.

That is certainly possible, but not pre-ordained. There have been many a race where the underdog won... We need to do everything possible to energize gun owners and get them out to vote for Rauner and for Harold! Likewise anyone who doesn't want our taxes to go way up...

And there are only 55 days left!

Heard the same thing in 2014... What you might not realize is that many of the same Democrats that voted for Rauner in 2014, because they hated Quinn, also hate Jumbo and Madigan. Even if that doesn't raise your/somebody's spirits, cast your vote anyways.

Heard the same thing in 2014... What you might not realize is that many of the same Democrats that voted for Rauner in 2014, because they hated Quinn, also hate Jumbo and Madigan. Even if that doesn't raise your/somebody's spirits, cast your vote anyways.

After 2016, I consider every poll just that. A poll. No different than a flag poll, light poll, the North poll. If we always listened to polls, none of us would bother to vote for any election.

Yeah but people really hated Quinn and Rauner was not the devil back then. I live in a so called "collar" county that's about 50/50 in terms of red to blue voters. One of the "every counties" except for Cook that Rauners gonna have to win. I have many conversations with the other side daily. From my observations they are eating up the "Rauner is an obstructionist and when hes gone then FINALLY IL will be a real state again" line. Hook, line and sinker. Hes getting trounced in my estimations. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

But yes, I still plan to participate in my constitutional republics elections. For what little that's gonna matter.

Yeah but people really hated Quinn and Rauner was not the devil back then. I live in a so called "collar" county that's about 50/50 in terms of red to blue voters. One of the "every counties" except for Cook that Rauners gonna have to win. I have many conversations with the other side daily. From my observations they are eating up the "Rauner is an obstructionist and when hes gone then FINALLY IL will be a real state again" line. Hook, line and sinker. Hes getting trounced in my estimations. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

But yes, I still plan to participate in my constitutional republics elections. For what little that's gonna matter.

Obstructing the Democrat machine is part-two of why many Democrats voted for Rauner last time. This state desperately needs political balance. Not domination by one party. Many of the more intelligent left-leaning voters understand that, and proved they understand that, last time. Maybe kindly remind those folks about those points - sure some of them won't put the leftist Kool-aid down, but some will. And it's usually a good idea to ignore the rabid-left - the only majority they own, is the making the most noise in the media/social media.

Glad to hear you're voting.

Archived