• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 InterestedBystander

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:30 PM

Full story at link

http://ilba.org/abou...-political-poll

IBA commissioned a political survey with Research America in regard to the races for Illinois Governor and Illinois Attorney General. Summary results below:

For Release: Embargoed until 6pm CST, 9/13/18

For More Information: Tom Ramsburg, Research America, 610-724-4772

Illinois Broadcasters Association/Research America, Inc. Poll Reveals Latest Pulse of Illinois Registered Voters

(Carterville/Springfield, IL) The Illinois Broadcasters Association/Research America, Inc survey of 1,024 Illinois registered voters provides the latest pulse of Illinois voters.

When asked, If the election for the Governor of Illinois were held today, which of the following four candidates would you vote for? 44% of the respondents indicated Democrat candidate JB Pritzker, 27% indicated Republican candidate Bruce Rauner, 6% would choose Conservative candidate Sam McCann, with Libertarian candidate Kash Jackson receiving 4% of the respondents. None was the reply of 4% of those surveyed, while 14% of participants providing a Dont Know/Havent Decided/No Answer reply.

When asked, If the election for the Attorney General of Illinois were held today, which of the following two candidates would you vote for? Democrat candidate Kwame Raoul received 43% of those surveyed, while 32% answered Republican candidate Ericka Harold, leaving 4% registering a none answer and 21% responding as Dont Know/Havent Decided/No Answer.

Margin of error is +/- 3.1%. A recap summary of the survey can be found below.

The Illinois Broadcasters Association is the leading advocate for the broadcast industry in Illinois. IBA is engaged in shaping public policy to create a positive legislate and regulatory environment for its membership. In addition, the Association assists it membership in continuing education, legal support services, compliance issues and public service outreach.

Poll data
http://ilba.org/abou...f758de26af8f157

Edited by InterestedBystander, 13 September 2018 - 10:32 PM.

NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
🇺🇸

#2 transplant

• Members
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:39 PM

Democrats are unified.

Prepare for the likely outcome and its consequences.

And, we could hit the inside straight, but only if we unify, and vote.

Do more than vote. Find a local candidate (or a state candidate) and get involved with their campaign. Canvassing neighborhoods is super easy.

#3 kevinmcc

• Members
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:07 AM

Democrats are unified.

Do more than vote. Find a local candidate (or a state candidate) and get involved with their campaign. Canvassing neighborhoods is super easy.

I would not call that unification since the overwhelmingly out number Republicans in this state.

Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, NRA
Life Member, Oath Keepers
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation

#4 GTX63

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:15 AM

Democrats are unified.

and those neighborhoods should only be located in two counties...

#5 lilguy

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:54 AM

This is why I have been selling off my gun collection. There is no hope for Illinois, the majority thrives on bad government. We gun owners have been living on borrowed time in reference to to our high cap semi autos. It’s sad, but true.

#6 Johnnybgood

• Members
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:58 PM

I would move my personal protection out of state. My wife has finally agreed to move out of this state, but only because our daughter is moving to Washington state with her husband and we still have a chance of grandchildren. We would be moving to Idaho. I wish it would be possible to get a bunch of conservatives to come to the state a week prior to the election and register to vote. They could use a relatives address. Democrats bus people in to the Rock Island area just prior to the vote and put them up in the old housing projects. Register them to vote, pay for meals and such, and bus them back to St. Louis after the vote. Why not do the same?

#7 Johnnybgood

• Members
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

Oh almost forgot. I wouldn’t believe one of their polls if it was placed on a stack of Bibles.

#8 GP4L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:02 PM

Did any of you look at the poll data?  Not exactly a shocker...  Lol

lilguy - yikes. 

#9 ragsbo

• Members
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:42 PM

Only poll that matters is the one taken on election day at the voting box. Of course with this state and all the liberal cheating= who knows.

#10 crufflesmuth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:39 PM

If Jabba the Hutt wins, I am done with this state. I have nothing to lose as a twenty-something, moving outside this state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users