Country Club Hills A.W.B. Ordinance

2AFOREVER

I wish I could have been there, but I am stuck behind a computer this evening. CCH is actually one of the communities that I am considering moving to, so I will be watching this with great interest. Needless to say, if they pass an AWB, it is off of my list. The new AWB that I have seen recently are actually worse than Chicago's and Cook County's. I may have been born in a city that restricts my rights, but there is no way that I will pay money to move to another city that restricts my rights even further.

Hey 2A, it was good to meat you tonight.

You too as we'll as all of the other illinoiscarry.com defenders of the Constitution that were there.

Go easy on the mom who lost her son. She is an employee and was not there to testify. It came up because they asked for prayers for the family after the invocation and, ma'am, you certainly have mine.

A copy of the proposed ordinance is attached.

Country Club Hills Proposed Ordinance.pdf

+1

Thank you for clarifying my earlier post.

Mauserme, 2A, and BWB...it was great to meet you tonight. Thought we had a pretty good turn out.

I appreciate Alderman Evans stating (very eloquently) that she believes that this issue is something that should be handled at the state/federal level and not at the municpal level. As stated, the AWB was tabled, but it was great to hear her give her opinion on the matter.

Steve

Archived