Well, it’s official. The Moms fear us

steveTA84

So remember in February we had a member here that attended the Naperville/Aurora MDA meeting that was after the Aurora shooting? Well I guess the Moms think every gun owner is the NRA and are asking for police protection at their meetings from mayors (in this case, the Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns)

http://i.imgur.com/UGfzsiD.jpg

The Moms truly are the most pathetic group of people I can imagine. What makes them so special that they need police protection at a public meeting at a public place? I know youll read this, and I dont care MDA.

We do not represent the NRA, we do not represent the ISRA, and we do not represent ILCarry. We represent ourselves as individuals, because thats what we are, individuals that care about our rights and dont want your billionaire boss telling us whats best for us. We are doing this on our own and without any guidance from organizations, which I know is almost impossible for you to understand. We mean you no harm and I think you know that. We are not violent and will not become violent. So grow a pair and stop being cowards if you truly believe in your manufactured cause

So if any opposing views show up at a public meeting they are requesting the police be called and notified, just for an opposing view being there? So much for the 1st, huh?

Maybe it's time to bring/invite a +1 police officer to attend with you to make them happy?

Heres your chance. Either April 8 or April 15, the Moms will be presenting first for the Geneva city council

http://i.imgur.com/Le6fsnA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l4XCLKX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GKTzAcE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RBOzVCT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4S65Sk7.jpg

Might also be good for a bunch of counter presentations at city hall if youre in that area

Nice work getting these ;)

#Teamwork

And what are you going to do MDA? Have the Geneva Police stop people from going inside because others have a different viewpoint?

Now I want to attend these meetings just because I want to be there. These people want to deprive others of their Constitutional Rights and want Police protection against law abiding, intelligent, and committed Citizens with an opposing point of view? As if anyone who disagrees with them is potentially violent?

I gotta see this....

VooDoo

Now I want to attend these meetings just because I want to be there. These people want to deprive others of their Constitutional Rights and want Police protection against law abiding, intelligent, and committed Citizens with an opposing point of view? As if anyone who disagrees with them is potentially violent?

I gotta see this....

VooDoo

Well, if you’re close to Geneva, attend the city council meeting lol

I gotta see this....

VooDoo

be sure to bring coffee so you don’t fall asleep.

How ironic a group wanting to destroy the 2A is not in favor of the first. They truly show their absolute hate of the constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta see this....

VooDoo

be sure to bring coffee so you don’t fall asleep.

How ironic a group wanting to destroy the 2A is not in favor of the first. They truly show their absolute hate of the constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way you held your coffee and bagel must have really put fear into them. How dare you take big sips!

I say the next meeting, try to attend if it’s in a public area. If they don’t let you in or ask you to leave for no other reason that they recognize you (after you did t cause any issue last time and just listened), record it (so you can be seen and you’re not trying to hide it). Getting them on video doing stuff like that really ticks them off.

As to Mayor Burns, this question needs to be asked;

Why are you offering to protect a group of citizens against another when no laws are being broken or no intimidation is taking place? Is it really a wise decision to offer to pull law enforcement resources to guard a none-government meeting in a public place as a “favor”?

http://i.imgur.com/IcEFvu6.jpg

This got me thinking. Should our side be taking similar actions, that is, trying to schedule meetings with government entities to educate them with actual facts, reason, and history instead of emotional blather?

What our side should do is contact the same governments that the moms are via email and see the answers we get. Would be interesting to see

This got me thinking. Should our side be taking similar actions, that is, trying to schedule meetings with government entities to educate them with actual facts, reason, and history instead of emotional blather?

What our side should do is contact the same governments that the moms are via email and see the answers we get. Would be interesting to see

Agreed!

Agreed!

Burns’ email is listed. We need someone with actual ties to a pro-2A org to send him an email and ask to present at an upcoming city council meeting

We do not represent the NRA, we do not represent the ISRA, and we do not represent ILCarry. We represent ourselves as individuals, because thats what we are, individuals that care about our rights and dont want your billionaire boss telling us whats best for us. We are doing this on our own and without any guidance from organizations, which I know is almost impossible for you to understand. We mean you no harm and I think you know that. We are not violent and will not become violent. So grow a pair and stop being cowards if you truly believe in your manufactured cause

I just thought this needed reposting, it was so good

I just thought this needed reposting, it was so good

We should always keep in mind that the goal of rants such as this claptrap about needing police protection from NRA members has nothing to do with the personal safety of any of the so-called Moms. It's all about demonizing 2A rights supporters. If we're just another group of people taking a position on a controversial issue, then we're just like them. If they need police protection from us, that tells everyone that we're dangerous, bloodthirsty, evil killers. Marginalize, ostracize, demonize.

We should always keep in mind that the goal of rants such as this claptrap about needing police protection from NRA members has nothing to do with the personal safety of any of the so-called Moms. It's all about demonizing 2A rights supporters. If we're just another group of people taking a position on a controversial issue, then we're just like them. If they need police protection from us, that tells everyone that we're dangerous, bloodthirsty, evil killers. Marginalize, ostracize, demonize.

That is a tactic right out of Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals.

Rule #13 "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

When I approached their meeting I was immediately told it was a private meeting. They wanted nothing to do with me. Had I announced myself as being there in support of our rights I do believe they would have gotten nasty. It is all about creating an image of what they deep down believe we are. We are bgc'ed every day and they don't seem to care about that at all. It would be fun to compare their history.

When I approached their meeting I was immediately told it was a private meeting. They wanted nothing to do with me. Had I announced myself as being there in support of our rights I do believe they would have gotten nasty. It is all about creating an image of what they deep down believe we are. We are bgc'ed every day and they don't seem to care about that at all. It would be fun to compare their history.
You just gave me a fantastic idea. We have the names of the MDA leaders/activists thanks to the FOIAs, perhaps we should run same standard BGCs on them?

Obviously, no posting personal information, but if one of them would be disqualified from owning a firearm, would be interesting to find out

You just gave me a fantastic idea. We have the names of the MDA leaders/activists thanks to the FOIAs, perhaps we should run same standard BGC’s on them?

Where is the like button? This could be gold.

Archived