Clarity on MM and Caretaker firearm rights

DD123

I can all but guarantee JB will work to prohibit MM cared holders from getting guns. It's a great way for him to say "it's not my fault you can't have MJ and guns".

I don't see it. I'm expecting there's not going to be "cardholders" because MJ will be sold at BP and Shell on the corner. There's not going to be a reason to maintain a card. All the better for privacy so people can go about their business with less government for a change.

I don't understand why the GOP hasn't pulled its collective head out of its posterior in regard to recreational pot. Democrats saw the writing on the wall years ago, just look at Colorado. This particular issue brings out single issue voters like some of us (2A) in droves, so the vote would be automatic. They have millions of potential voters that they could snatch up just by changing the party stance on recreational marijuana. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking a lot about this lately on the subject of DACA. If Trump is able to pass a DACA deal that he created, ultimately giving all the dreamers citizenship, do you still believe those dreamers will suddenly become Republicans? Or even vote for Trump in the next election? I have a hard time thinking that citizenship or legalizing pot will change the minds of the youth and their party affiliation.

TRUE! The minds of the youth are influenced by what they read on social media and then infect each other with it.

I don't understand why the GOP hasn't pulled its collective head out of its posterior in regard to recreational pot. Democrats saw the writing on the wall years ago, just look at Colorado. This particular issue brings out single issue voters like some of us (2A) in droves, so the vote would be automatic. They have millions of potential voters that they could snatch up just by changing the party stance on recreational marijuana. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking a lot about this lately on the subject of DACA. If Trump is able to pass a DACA deal that he created, ultimately giving all the dreamers citizenship, do you still believe those dreamers will suddenly become Republicans? Or even vote for Trump in the next election? I have a hard time thinking that citizenship or legalizing pot will change the minds of the youth and their party affiliation.

TRUE! The minds of the youth are influenced by what they read on social media and then infect each other with it.

Reagan was duped into granting citizenship to millions in the 80s with the promise that the Democrats would follow through on closing the porous southern border. We all know how that turned out and they turned into more Democrat voters to thank Reagan.

I can all but guarantee JB will work to prohibit MM cared holders from getting guns. It's a great way for him to say "it's not my fault you can't have MJ and guns".

Are you basing that on some inside knowledge, or is it presumption?

Was listening in on a conversation between 2 people at the range the other day and this topic came up.

Archived