Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

• Please log in to reply
7238 replies to this topic

#7231 Bubbacs

#Fear The Clown

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

Great you just gave Mr Fife another idea for another of his 2020 threads........

The Walmart thread has been about many things, a life of its own really.
Not about being posted anymore as that was taken care of several years back and WAS in here.

Don’t forget that there are still new guys getting ccl’s and would need to do a Wally Walk.......

#donothateonwalmart

#7232 billzfx4

• Members
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

He can have the 2020 threads,  I'm calling dibs on F Walmart 2021.  :devil:

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.

#7233 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,722 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

If we didn’t have the Walmart thread where would we direct newbies to learn about the Wally Walk?  

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#7234 ilphil

Ornery Skeptic

• Members
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:55 PM

If we didn’t have the Walmart thread where would we direct newbies to learn about the Wally Walk?  

Excellent point...

#7235 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw a no guns sign today as I took a short cut through a Walmart parking lot today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get to snap a picture. I'll be by there again in early December or so, and when I'm there I'll take a closer look.
Have all boated who fish?

#7236 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,722 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:45 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw a no guns sign today as I took a short cut through a Walmart parking lot today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get to snap a picture. I'll be by there again in early December or so, and when I'm there I'll take a closer look.

I read on another site of some WMs posting signs similar to the Jewel signs prohibiting workers only. 

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#7237 Kaeghl

• Members
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:51 PM

Excellent point...

Might I recommend a "Meijer Meander"?

or a "Rural King Stroll"?

or better yet, a "Mom and Pop's Local Gun Store Hike"?

I haven't been to Wally or Sams for more than a month now....I paid off my credit card bill to them last month, I owe them nada. They will never see me nor my money there again.....Wally can go bankrupt for all I care.

#7238 WitchDoctor

• 1,093 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

What signs?

3/504 Airborne

IC Sponsor

ISRA Member

Proud Parent to  wonderful, most times, kids...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

#7239 Redlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:57 AM

Went to Walmart today for the first time they announced they were ending handgun ammo sales when inventory runs out.Was suprised to see decent supply of handgun ammo still in stock in different calibers/loads.Didn't buy any since I'm well stocked from TargetSports Gold Dot,then HST sales.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users