Photo

Husband of Kansas City shootings victim sues gun sellers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 transplant

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:53 PM

Someone should tell him about the PLCAA.

Punish the criminals, not the people who followed the law and didn't know or have reason to know something was wrong.

http://www.jta.org/2...ues-gun-sellers

http://sellingthesec...ist-buying-gun/

https://www.scribd.c...anno-suit-1-pdf

Hillary Clinton is an "Original Classification Authority" - she knows exactly what she did with her emails.

(4) the original classification authority determines that the unauthorized disclosure of the information reasonably could be expected to result in damage to the national security, which includes defense against transnational terrorism, and the original classification authority is able to identify or describe the damage.

Sec. 1.2. Classification Levels.

(a) Information may be classified at one of the following three levels:

(1) “Top Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(2) “Secret” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(3) “Confidential” shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(tt) “Violation” means:

(1) any knowing, willful, or negligent action that could reasonably be expected to result in an unauthorized disclosure of classified information;

http://www.thegatewa...on-home-server/

#2 C0untZer0

Contributing Member in Arrears

• Members
  • 12,415 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:02 AM

Walmart !

Mayor Bloomberg himself has recently turned his attention from oversize soft drinks to gun control, confirming the tendency of the Progressive to go from nanny to tyrant.
- N. A. Halkides -

#3 Bo69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:12 AM

I should sue GM for the drunk ILLEGAL immigrant that ran my mother over and killed her.

#4 jake8267

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:18 AM

I should sue GM for the drunk ILLEGAL immigrant that ran my mother over and killed her.

I actually think this should be the approach we take to get lawsuits like this prohibited.  The technology exists to significantly reduce instances of drunk driving as well as traveling at rates of speed well over the posted limit.  If the NRA and other gun rights groups were to start sponsoring lawsuits against vehicle manufacturers following deaths due to drunk driving or speeding/exhibition of speed we'd quickly see laws in place to prevent these lawsuits. 

#5 skinnyb82

• Members
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

Ironically the government shielded GM from any and all liability arising from design/manufacturing defects in all of their pre-bankruptcy vehicles (first time ever a corporation hasn't had to funnel cash into a contingency fund for payouts), thus shielding GM from pretty much any legal action arising from both known and unknown defects, yet the government would love to repeal the PLCAA and make firearm manufacturers liable for how CUSTOMERS use their products. GM can conceal fatal design defects and get away scot free but firearms manufacturers should have strict liability. Makes sense....nope. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
NRA Member
SAF Member
C&R License Holder