Sen Julie Morrison + Rep Bob Morgan June 11 6 PM Town Hall Deerfield

InterestedBystander

:devil: Have you noticed something? Morrison and "Jabba" have something in common. Both have more chins than a Chinese phonebook ! :devil:

All of the gun grabbers seem to have the same affliction. I wonder if, at the core, that might be the root catalyst here? Obviously, none of them have any self-control, and as a result, need boundaries put in place to help curb their inappropriate urges. I know the fat lady next door doesn't allow her husband or kids to bring any ice cream in the house, as the second they turn their heads, she will pull out the shovel and mow it down in one sitting. As such, they have this warped sense of reality that everyone else must be similarly affected and can only thrive in such an purged, child-proof environment. Further, that everyone else must be punished because of their lack of self-control. I mean one look at Morrison says it all.

Hey, you wanna leave obesity out of it, before it bites you in the signs???

Until now, I've held my tongue, you'd better take a GOOD careful look at the IGOLD crowd.

Evil minds come in all shapes and sizes. Freedom loving minds come in the SAME shapes and sizes. Some of us even "out jabba" jabba.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, June 16, 2019 at 02:54 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, June 16, 2019 at 02:54 PM - No reason given

Hey, you wanna leave obesity out of it, before it bites you in the signs???

Until now, I've held my tongue, you'd better take a GOOD careful look at the IGOLD crowd.

Evil minds come in all shapes and sizes. Freedom loving minds come in the SAME shapes and sizes. Some of us even "out jabba" jabba.

Let us young in shape guys take the front line, you provide the cover fire :)

http://i.imgur.com/VQxh3cu.jpg

Archived