My license was in my mail today!

Still under review. 70 days with prints. Nothing bad in my past.

So you didn't get your license in the mail today?

Once again I'm looking to Congrats a newer member for getting his license only to find out it's just a Off topic post!

Come on guys, read the forums and post accordingly.........

Sorry!!! I can't wait to post when I receive it in the mail

Applied 4/23 with prints

Under review until around July 7th

Approved July 7th or 8th

Active July 10th

In hand July 13th

Chicago resident

I applied about a week after you. I'm in Chicago too. I didn't do prints, so I'm guessing I've got about another month left.

Interestingly enough, my application has been in APPROVED status for a few weeks. I wonder if I'm just waiting on the 30 day LE check window to pass.

Applied 4/23 with prints

Approved July 7th or 8th

Active July 10th

In hand July 13th

Chicago resident

I applied about a week after you. I'm in Chicago too. I didn't do prints, so I'm guessing I've got about another month left.

Interestingly enough, my application has been in APPROVED status for a few weeks. I wonder if I'm just waiting on the 30 day LE check window to pass.

If your app says Approved in the dashboard, you are and should have been way past the 30 day LEO window.

Normally shortly after Approved it will flip to Active, then the stalking of the mailman begins!

My wife just called to let me know that my CCL was in the mail today!!!!! :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

I just went active July 12, 2017

Received from CCLRB " You're NOT a danger to yourself or the public" letter on July 15, 2017

CCL in the mail July 17, 2017.....Didn't even have the chance to stalk the mailman!!!

This State can move when it wants to.....

My wife just called to let me know that my CCL was in the mail today!!!!! :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

Received from CCLRB " You're NOT a danger to yourself or the public" letter on July 15, 2017

CCL in the mail July 17, 2017.....Didn't even have the chance to stalk the mailman!!!

Congrats! Don't celebrate too hard.

but how long was she in the review board

Applied 4/23 with prints

Approved July 7th or 8th

Active July 10th

In hand July 13th

Chicago resident

If your app says Approved in the dashboard, you are and should have been way past the 30 day LEO window.

Normally shortly after Approved it will flip to Active, then the stalking of the mailman begins!

No idea what's going on. My permit has been in APPROVED status for over a month. I'm just waiting for it to go active.

I didn't submit prints, so I wonder if the state is just goofing off. I applied April 30, so I'm still a ways off from 120 days.

IT'S HERE!

Applied with prints: 5/19

QC VERIFIED under inspect: 6/1

APPROVED under inspect: 7/15

ACTIVE: 7/17

IN HAND: 7/20

62 days start to finish, including 2 federal holidays. Clean criminal history, been through fingerprinting before, and an ISP background check for work 3 years ago. Seemed to take forever, but not complaining.

IT'S HERE!

Applied with prints: 5/19

QC VERIFIED under inspect: 6/1

APPROVED under inspect: 7/15

ACTIVE: 7/17

IN HAND: 7/20

62 days start to finish, including 2 federal holidays. Clean criminal history, been through fingerprinting before, and an ISP background check for work 3 years ago. Seemed to take forever, but not complaining.

Congrats

Another license in the mail post........

Don't forget to carry safe and look into that Wally Walk soon!

Applied with prints: 5/30

QC VERIFIED under inspect: around 6/2

APPROVED under inspect: 7/20 (afternoon and at 5:00pm)

ACTIVE: 7/20 (checked at 9:30am on the 21st shows active on 20th)

IN HAND: TBD

And even tho' it's premature at this point........Congrats in Advance!

Oh, and Welcome to the Forums

Read my little friend, read and absorb the info within.........muhahahaha

It's finally here! I'm in Chicago and just got it in the mail. Time for my Wally walk!

Applied 4/7/17 (no prints)

Email trick 5/19/17

QC verified 5/22/17

Approved and active 7/20/17

In hand 7/27/17

Total 111 days

The email trick didn't make the process any faster. My brother applied 2 weeks before me and did the email trick(went QC verified) a week after I did, yet he still got his license 2 weeks before me.