1/5 No Prints-Active

vultar

Maybe. Most approvals show up after 5pm, so we shall see. They're going to have to begin mass approvals of our club pretty soon.I'll believe it when I see it.Ditto. They are cranking on the w/prints. One post showed a 3/6 app date, and now they are approved. That's 61 days after the 1/5.

2/17 w/prints. Still UR. I wonder if much of the delay is LEO related. Some LEO reviews may be faster than others due to other issues the LEO typically have to deal with. My dashboard showed something new this week. My TCN number was on the font of the dashboard. Don't recall seeing that before. Perhaps LEO reviewed or is reviewing...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just found out my prints cannot be verified. That's money down the drain. Top secret clearance , fingerprinted at least four times to get my clearances and military LEO experience yet I cannot be verified. Crazy...

Welcome to the State of Incompetence..

Maybe. Most approvals show up after 5pm, so we shall see. They're going to have to begin mass approvals of our club pretty soon.I'll believe it when I see it.Ditto. They are cranking on the w/prints. One post showed a 3/6 app date, and now they are approved. That's 61 days after the 1/5.

2/17 w/prints. Still UR. I wonder if much of the delay is LEO related. Some LEO reviews may be faster than others due to other issues the LEO typically have to deal with. My dashboard showed something new this week. My TCN number was on the font of the dashboard. Don't recall seeing that before. Perhaps LEO reviewed or is reviewing...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Point of clarification. That was not my quote but a combined quote of two different posts. Please refer to page one of this thread for the original post by GcDm2010.

Applied: 1/5 - no prints

Active: 04/17

Received: 04/21

Holstered my Sig P938 and went to a few places in town. The small 9mm is comfortable to carry. Maybe tomorrow I will styep it up a notch with the Kimber Ultra Carry II .45.

Thanks to everyone that helped to make this happen, it has been long over due.

^^^ Wow congrats it seems someone did rise from the ashes known as board review. Congrats again.

Any change in your status yet?

No! I've called ISP many times and was able to leave a message twice. No calls no emails. I also sent Todd my details along with new cert and such. He said he "kicked it up" but I am still feeling like I am in the dark and cannot find a light nor a door. Really sucks man...feel like we fell down a black hole.

^^^ Wow congrats it seems someone did rise from the ashes known as board review. Congrats again.

Thanks, am praying that those still waiting become active soon. Thankfully, board review in my case didn't turn out bad.

Curious...were you initially denied do to the revoked trainer? Can you share a little of your experience?

Thanks, am praying that those still waiting become active soon. Thankfully, board review in my case didn't turn out bad.

Curious...were you initially denied do to the revoked trainer? Can you share a little of your experience?

I don't believe that the initial denial was due to a revoked trainer. Shortly after I submitted my application, I received a notice that it was being kicked back to me for editing due to having "too much back history information" regarding places of residence. A few years back, I was opening a warehouse in Indiana, and lived in that town for a year while still maintaining my permanent residence here in Chicago. It was as if the database program could not compute the overlapping time frames. I re-submitted, and shortly after that, my status was showing "Under Board Review". However, by March 18 (30 days), I received both a letter stating that an objection had been filed on my application, as well as a letter stating that a preponderance of evidence had shown that I was not a danger to myself or anyone else. My status was then showing "Under Review" again. Hope that helps!

Archived