Welcome IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Members!

Molly B.

Welcome LeeG to the Supporting Members Team!!

I recieved a check in the mail here at Illinois Carry mail drop from a supporter in Quincy, IL. I've forwarded it on to be deposited. It's in the proper amount to qualify for Supporting Member, but it came with no screen name?? If you'll idnetify it to me in a PM with the name on the check, we'll get you credited properly!!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did the subscription thing via paypal on Monday but my pc was being retarded so did I actually get it submitted?

It did not show up in the system. Check your paypal account and see if it was charged to you.

Oh wait I see now. I have not used pay pal before and I didn't realize you actually have to set up the account first. Forgive me for my ignorance. We'll just do it the old fashion way with green backs. :headbang1:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome LeeG to the Supporting Members Team!!

I recieved a check in the mail here at Illinois Carry mail drop from a supporter in Quincy, IL. I've forwarded it on to be deposited. It's in the proper amount to qualify for Supporting Member, but it came with no screen name?? If you'll idnetify it to me in a PM with the name on the check, we'll get you credited properly!!

Tim

Doesn't 103. qualify.It was sent WITH identity a few days ago.Please accept my apologies if you haven't had time to updated this page,i can fully understand.Thanks.

Doesn't 103. qualify.It was sent WITH identity a few days ago.Please accept my apologies if you haven't had time to updated this page,i can fully understand.Thanks.

It most certainly can! The way we know a contribution is for a Support Team Membership is when it comes in through the "paid subscription" option. But since you've mentioned you would like a portion of your support to go for team membership, we will definitely enter it that way.

It most certainly can! The way we know a contribution is for a Support Team Membership is when it comes in through the "paid subscription" option. But since you've mentioned you would like a portion of your support to go for team membership, we will definitely enter it that way.

Thanks Molly,do whatever works best for ya'll. Not a big thing,but i will be back here again.Thanks for all you do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived