CCL Renewal Form Issues

I am a new member to this forum and excited to know about it. I have been struggling for two weeks in an attempt to complete my online CCL renewal form. I reached the point where I was completing the instructor information page and it kept rejecting my instructor's number. I checked the number and it was correct. I checked with the group with whom I completed the 3 hour renewal class, a state police person friend of mine, waited 2 1/2 hours on the phone for the state police with no one answering, called another state police contact who never called me back etc. Either no one knew what to do or in the case of the state police no one ever monitors the phones (I guess Covid has them all at home).

Well at 2:00 AM this morning I woke up thinking about this stupid form and started searching the net. After several hours I ran across a 2018 post from this forum addressing my issue. One of the thread responders said you have to enter CCT in front of the instructors number. I had entered the number only and one time I even tried entering CCTID in front of the number with 0 success. I went back to my application and entered the CCT in front of the number and shazam it took it.

I believe it would be a novel idea if someone would simply state on the form you must enter the CCT IN FRONT OF THE NUMBER sheesh!!!

Enough of my rant - it's over.

Thank you for this forum!!!!

I am a new member to this forum and excited to know about it. I have been struggling for two weeks in an attempt to complete my online CCL renewal form. I reached the point where I was completing the instructor information page and it kept rejecting my instructor's number. I checked the number and it was correct. I checked with the group with whom I completed the 3 hour renewal class, a state police person friend of mine, waited 2 1/2 hours on the phone for the state police with no one answering, called another state police contact who never called me back etc. Either no one knew what to do or in the case of the state police no one ever monitors the phones (I guess Covid has them all at home).

Well at 2:00 AM this morning I woke up thinking about this stupid form and started searching the net. After several hours I ran across a 2018 post from this forum addressing my issue. One of the thread responders said you have to enter CCT in front of the instructors number. I had entered the number only and one time I even tried entering CCTID in front of the number with 0 success. I went back to my application and entered the CCT in front of the number and shazam it took it.

I believe it would be a novel idea if someone would simply state on the form you must enter the CCT IN FRONT OF THE NUMBER sheesh!!!

Enough of my rant - it's over.

Thank you for this forum!!!!

Thank you for your post. Excellent idea or even have the CCT prefilled in that space. I have communicated your idea to ISP!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived