Antifa arming up

vito

The right doesn't believe in free speech, only their speech. Sorry, took me 3 posts to say that because the previous ones kept getting deleted.

Just like the right doesn't care about the right to bear arms, they want gun control for everyone else but themselves. Really Modbros?

This post makes me suspect to your FOID to FOID question/thread, are you seeking info for use against gun rights in IL?

I sure hope not.

The right doesn't believe in free speech, only their speech. Sorry, took me 3 posts to say that because the previous ones kept getting deleted.

Just like the right doesn't care about the right to bear arms, they want gun control for everyone else but themselves. Really Modbros?

Since when does the right want gun control?

This post makes me suspect to your FOID to FOID question/thread, are you seeking info for use against gun rights in IL?
The difference between you and I is everyone, especially working class should have guns. You want rich white people to have guns. So no, I'm not banning guns. F the government you worship that loves gun grabbing. F your thin blue line Cook County cops enforcing yyor stupid assault rifle ban. But I'm sure code of conduct says we can't say no to gun grabbing. Just joined to ask one question, but won't be back.

The difference between you and I is everyone, especially working class should have guns. You want rich white people to have guns. So no, I'm not banning guns. F the government you worship that loves gun grabbing. F your thin blue line Cook County cops enforcing yyor stupid assault rifle ban. But I'm sure code of conduct says we can't say no to gun grabbing. Just joined to ask one question, but won't be back.

The code also speaks to the use of vulgar language - just say'n...

"The difference between you and I is everyone", - Huh??

"You want rich white people to have guns"

It's not about who wants who to have what - it's about a "right"

Sorry - but I don't see your argument.

Edit: Free speech does not give anyone the "right" to physically attack someone else because they think differently than they do.

Didn't we have the Black Panthers come up armed to certain polling places to intimidate people from not voting?

LWW terrorism....from KKK to Antifa. Here is the new boss, same as the old boss.

It was the Black Panthers legally carrying rifles on the capital grounds that caused Gov Reagan in 1967 to implement gun control in California by signing the Mulford Act. Open carry was legal before that.

Just like the right doesn't care about the right to bear arms, they want gun control for everyone else but themselves. Really Modbros?This post makes me suspect to your FOID to FOID question/thread, are you seeking info for use against gun rights in IL?The difference between you and I is everyone, especially working class should have guns. You want rich white people to have guns. So no, I'm not banning guns. F the government you worship that loves gun grabbing. F your thin blue line Cook County cops enforcing yyor stupid assault rifle ban. But I'm sure code of conduct says we can't say no to gun grabbing. Just joined to ask one question, but won't be back.

I think you have this site confused with something else. This site promotes gun rights for everyone.

Just like the right doesn't care about the right to bear arms, they want gun control for everyone else but themselves. Really Modbros?This post makes me suspect to your FOID to FOID question/thread, are you seeking info for use against gun rights in IL?The difference between you and I is everyone, especially working class should have guns. You want rich white people to have guns. So no, I'm not banning guns. F the government you worship that loves gun grabbing. F your thin blue line Cook County cops enforcing yyor stupid assault rifle ban. But I'm sure code of conduct says we can't say no to gun grabbing. Just joined to ask one question, but won't be back.

The right wants this? Since when? It's the left that is constantly doing all these things you're accusing the right of. Take a look at what happened in Virginia today. Democrat Governor Northam, the same guy that recently grabbed national headlines for wearing blackface as a Halloween costume when he was in college, scheduled a special session for the House and Senate in an attempt to push strict gun control laws that would've put Virginia on par with Illinois for gun control. The House and Senate are controlled by the right, and they shut down the special session in 2 hours without voting on a single gun control bill. Clearly you have things backwards. It's the left who it's doing what you claim, not the right.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It was the Black Panthers legally carrying rifles on the capital grounds that caused Gov Reagan in 1967 to implement gun control in California by signing the Mulford Act. Open carry was legal before that.

Both the R and the D half of the one party system were in cahoots here. You forgot that detail.

If you bothered to actually hang around here long enough, you would see we are FOR working class people having guns. This is not a "right vs left" thing - this is a Pro 2A thing. The second amendment is a FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT. Applicable to EVERYONE.

"rich white people"? It is the "rich white LWW's" who hate guns and want nobody to own guns. We're not on their side.

We don't worship the government. We are not totalitarians. We are against Crook County's assault rifle ban.

Clearly you were here to make a knee jerk judgment and not actually connect to actual pro-2A people.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, July 10, 2019 at 03:18 AM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, July 10, 2019 at 03:18 AM - No reason given

Don't associate me with that center left bull****, I don't vote because the government no longer represents the working class. They don't represent gun owners. But you bootlickers are too afraid to fight for anything so you just exercise your servile right to vote. And your pacifism keeps losing human rights, including gun rights.

Sarcasm keep fighting to strip leftist "thugs" of gun rights....

No need to leave, just state your opinion clearly so we know what you are advocating for.

You say "the right" where most of us state "the left", you state we want "rich white guys" to have guns. I'm far from rich but admittedly white, but I don't believe race determines rights, nor should it.

I'm not in Cook County and actually proud of it, I couldn't imagine living in such a place with the beliefs I hold to.

You signed up for a reason, less than a week ago, and with this response I am guessing you may have been caught up in something, in Cook County, that you feel to be injust? The first two posts were a bit contradicting of each other.

Best way to get to legal help and recourse is to be forthright with your problem.

Don't blame the help, who played no role, for an injustice when seeking advice and guidance.

Radical left is not center left. Also the radical left aren't "thugs" as dog whistling the antifa boogieman implies. I don't support centrist leftists which is all DNC politicians, so don't whataboutism me with that ish. At least I choose not to vote for those that don't represent me, unlike the right. I also don't want to lose my guns because I don't agree with anyone ideologically. Seems like there's always a left right double standard manufacturered by the same capitalists.

Radical left is not center left. Also the radical left aren't "thugs" as dog whistling the antifa boogieman implies. I don't support centrist leftists which is all DNC politicians, so don't whataboutism me with that ish. At least I choose not to vote for those that don't represent me, unlike the right. I also don't want to lose my guns because I don't agree with anyone ideologically. Seems like there's always a left right double standard manufacturered by the same capitalists.

So you are antifa?

Infiltrate them. Join them and make friends with them all and get to know as many as you can personally. Where they live. Where they work. All about their chain of command. Use this info for whatever it takes to expose them or bring individuals/the entire group down.

How many Bloombucks you getting paid to do that? Infiltrate leftist hard line pro gun groups, then turn them into the police for the gun laws you supposedly oppose? Watch out, cool guy in the room... And you wonder why there aren't more left gun rights advocates, you bootlickers called the cops on all of them. Sounds a bit... Fascist?

Infiltrate them. Join them and make friends with them all and get to know as many as you can personally. Where they live. Where they work. All about their chain of command. Use this info for whatever it takes to expose them or bring individuals/the entire group down.

How many Bloombucks you getting paid to do that? Infiltrate leftist hard line pro gun groups, then turn them into the police for the gun laws you supposedly oppose? Watch out, cool guy in the room... And you wonder why there aren't more left gun rights advocates, you bootlickers called the cops on all of them. Sounds a bit... Fascist?

So you are advocating antifa, must be the one stevea mentioned earlier.

You have no place here if so

So you are antifa?
Nope just a lefty that likes guns. But I lose no sleep over antifa vandalizing the property of a massive corporation that donates to gun grabbing causes. Or damages city property that enforces gun bans. Not something I'd do to lose my guns. I just don't understand why a bunch of supposedly tough keyboard warriors gets so tweaked over them. Other then the fox News conspiracies. You really think the wealthiest capitalists in the world want to implement a labor owned society? Please....

Watch out, cool guy in the room... And you wonder why there aren't more left gun rights advocates, you bootlickers called the cops on all of them. Sounds a bit... Fascist?

Orwell... as the resident lefty...

Not a great way to make friends and support gun rights for all Illinoisans.

You've only been a member here at IC for a week.

What do you have in mind for next week?

Turn them into the local motorcycle gang saying their bikes are ghey and they need to start renting BIRD scooters to be more friendly to the environment. The cops are gonna let these people do what ever they want.

If I'm ever surrounded by this group I'm gonna give them the thumbs up and say I'm with you just to have them leave me alone.

Watch out, cool guy in the room... And you wonder why there aren't more left gun rights advocates, you bootlickers called the cops on all of them. Sounds a bit... Fascist?

Orwell... Not a great way to make friends and support gun rights for all Illinoisans.

Getting banned for making fun of your boot licking fetish? Really, I just had one question, that's all I needed here since this site kept coming up when I tried to Google the answer.

Just found it funny a thread about the tolerant right was advocating disarming leftists, infiltrating leftist gun groups, and calling the cops on law abiding gun owners. Not like I'm surprised...

Orwell... Not a great way to make friends and support gun rights for all Illinoisans.

Getting banned for making fun of your boot polishing fetish? Really, I just had one question, that's all I needed here since this site kept coming up when I tried to Google it.

Your question was asked and answered in another topic. If that's all you came here for then this is your best opportunity to call it a night and, possibly, try again tomorrow when you're in a better frame of mind.

Getting banned for making fun of your boot polishing fetish? Really, I just had one question, that's all I needed here since this site kept coming up when I tried to Google it.

I think your question was answered promptly, accurately, in a polite manner and yet your panties seem to be in a bunch.

Relax and learn to work with these guys... in the end, we all need each other!

So you are antifa?
Nope just a lefty that likes guns. But I lose no sleep over antifa vandalizing the property of a massive corporation that donates to gun grabbing causes. Or damages city property that enforces gun bans. Don't understand why a bunch of supposedly tough keyboard warriors gets so tweaked over them. Other then the fox News conspiracies.

So how about the antifa that vandalize humans?

You know, those that assemble to support a cause and are met with violence by mask wearing thugs yielding weapons.

Only antifa I see are those creating mini riots and attacking those who excercise another right just as important as the one you speak to.

You're an inciter, and your language speaks to that as well, even though in text.

Best wishes to you, don't lose your right because you're on the left..... just sayin...

What else can you do? File freedom of information acts? Antifa are probably just a bunch of misfits looking for a place to fit in. They'd probably appreciate "normal" people wanting to "make friends" with them. Just look at the moms. A sad looking bunch of mean old ladies. Antifa is so pathetic they cover their faces in public.

Orwell,

Welcome to the group!

What's your favorite pistol?

What's your drink of choice?

If you have your CCL, what do you carry?

I'm a High Power guy (finest pistol ever made) with a preference for hoppy beers.

Cheers!

*Fife may still have some free beers over in the Walmart thread, but they may be Blatz.

Getting banned for making fun of your boot licking fetish? Really, I just had one question, that's all I needed here since this site kept coming up when I tried to Google the answer.

Just found it funny a thread about the tolerant right was advocating disarming leftists, infiltrating leftist gun groups, and calling the cops on law abiding gun owners. Not like I'm surprised...

Then you won't miss us much as you move on down the road. I would like to say it was nice meeting you and have a great life but it really wasn't so nice but we do wish you a great life.

Antifa is hardly pro-2A. They are direct defendants of thre Nazi brown shirts that persecuted and disarmed Jews. They were the beginning of The Holocaust.

While living in Philadelphia I watched how they mislabeled people as racists in the northeastern part of the city, which is primarily lower income black people with spatterings of whites here and there.

In Harrisburg an Antifa member stabbed a police horse in the neck with a spiked pole.

In Charlottesville, VA you branded white people who opposed you as racists, while they stood next to blacks and defended them. The mantra was, "If you're not with us then you are against us."

At UC Berkley Antifa rioted because a conservative speaker was scheduled to give presentation.

Antifa is a leftist group, and uses violence to intimidate the right and push the left's agenda. Their hatred for corporations is repugnantly founded in a lack of education and knowledge. For example, a Corporation is nothing more than a tax filing status. You blame corporations for achieving what everybody desires -- success at what it tries to do. But that same standard we could blame politicians for their unilateral success and not sharing their wealth. After all, Kamala Harris is the richest Democrat in the presidential race. Where's your disdain for her not sharing her wealth with you? Oh, that's right she's not a corporation, even though she's clearly a capitalist.

The left created the KKK. The left pushes to disarm everybody. Look at Chicago, and the North Shore communities like Highland Park. Look at the political affiliations of the politicians actively attempting to disarm everybody.

Look at the political affiliations of the party that has been actively holding down minorities and pushing them into desperate socio-economic standards that prevent them from having a quality education and no opportunity to climb out of their hole.

Look at the political party that created the Flint, MI water crisis.

Look at the voting patterns of states and cities that have the strictest gun control laws.

Everything above has a theme -- Democrats.

Are there Democrats who are pro-2A? Yes, however that appears to be an oxymoron. In fact, the Illinois politician that brought forth the concealed carry legislation that is current state law is a Democrat. However, pro-2A Democrats are a very rare occurrence.

Given Antifa's history, I don't mind labeling them as a bunch of anarchist unamerican thugs who are content on spewing what amounts to tarradiddle at the best and hate-filled racist rhetoric meant to destroy the core of America at the worst.

You'll find none of us wish to end up in a physical confrontation with Antifa, but most of us aren't afraid to finish it either.

Btw, if you get banned from posting in this forum, don't bother crying about it. Go back and read the 1st Amendment. Government is prohibited from suppressing free speech, not private entities.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Archived