My license was in my mail today!

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I applied for ccl w/finger prints on 8-16-2019

Just prior to 90 days I started to login on ISP everyday from 11-11 to 11-15, it just showed, inactive review pending. On Friday there was no change, so I figure no one will be processing on the weekend and I'll start looking on Monday again.

I was messing around on the computer today (Sunday), and login to ISP and there is was, to my surprise, they activated my CCL on Saturday 11-16-2019. That would make it 92 day, I guess I should see my card in my mailbox by the end of the week.

Just prior to 90 days I started to login on ISP everyday from 11-11 to 11-15, it just showed, inactive review pending. On Friday there was no change, so I figure no one will be processing on the weekend and I'll start looking on Monday again.

I was messing around on the computer today (Sunday), and login to ISP and there is was, to my surprise, they activated my CCL on Saturday 11-16-2019. That would make it 92 day, I guess I should see my card in my mailbox by the end of the week.

Received CCL today, ISP postmarked on 11-18. took three days.

Received CCL today, ISP postmarked on 11-18. took three days.

I applied in March 2019. I had to resend a new photo in July. I have received nothing yet. Given your stats, I'm guessing mine is lost MIA forever.

Application submitted today!

Non-Resident CCL Permit (From Virginia)

11/23/2019

Waiting game begins!

just erase it from your memory for at least 4 months,then check your status.good luck.

http://www.doodnet.com/images/nonresccl.jpg

(I couldnt help myself...)

Edited by MagSlap

Is it possible my CCL went under board review because my address doesnt match my CCL and foid? I figure I would have gotten something in the mail prompting me to correct one or the other. on my license it says unit B on my foid/CCL it says apt B

Not likely, thats not board review material. As mentioned, most likely a local PD filed an objection. You should be receiving more info in the mail.

Ok thanks. & records being expunged make no difference? Because I had to appeal my foid in sept 2018. I sent isp my expungement papers showing my record was clean and 8 months later they sent my foid. So I thought I would breeze through this process and I submitted my prints. They literally waited till my 89th day to pull this. Today would have been my 90th day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all! Hope everyone had an awesome holiday season! I got a late Christmas gift from the ISP, in the form of my CCL.

Applied with prints on 09-26-19.

As of 12-27-19 (Day 92) my application remained at "Submitted - Under Review". I got a little anxious and called my State Rep. and calmly expressed my frustration with the process, and the ISP taking so long. I mean, if you or I were even one day late on a renewal...

So the State Police shouldn't be late either. Especially with the legislature diverting needed funding away from the ISP FSB. State Rep. promised to make a call on my behalf.

Went home that evening and checked, and sure enough "QC_Verified". Cant Say for sure that it helped dislodge my application from the pile.

In any case my timeline goes like this:

Applied 09-26-19 QC_Verified: 12-27-19 Approved/Active later on 12-27-19. In hand 01-02-19.

Submitted 11/24/2019 - Out of State CCL Permit, no fingerprints. Did an inspect element and I see the following:

3lrqmc.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Does this mean I made progress? Is it going to go active soon?

No, you are still at submitted. No prints assume 120+ days for a new card. OOS CCL has no bearing.

Submitted goes to Quality Control goes to Approved goes to Active (i.e. printed and USPS)

Edited by InterestedBystander

Submitted 11/24/2019 - Out of State CCL Permit, no fingerprints. Did an inspect element and I see the following:

No, you are still at submitted. No prints assume 120+ days for a new card. OOS CCL has no bearing.

Submitted goes to Quality Control goes to Approved goes to Active (i.e. printed and USPS)

I see, I must have gotten confused because I looked in the lower left corner. Does that signify anything?

I see, I must have gotten confused because I looked in the lower left corner. Does that signify anything?

The 3 stages are there but the submitted looks to be in bold to me not to mention the other 2 lines above that are submitted. And your portal will stay "under review" until active or an objection kicking it to the board review. Edited by InterestedBystander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted 10/9/19 no prints

QC Verified 2/5/20

Approved and Active 2/6/20

In Hand 2/10/20

120 days plus 4 days mail time

I misunderstood the inspect element because I seen a line that showed approved, qcverified, and under review/submitted all in one line. Turns out that line does not have any bearing regarding your status.

If you do not have any delays for your application, the inspect element should look like the picture below when the ISPFSB nears the deadline for your application:

I hope this helps anyone else who may have been confused by the inspect element feature.

post-10863-0-80229500-1581010274_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Yesum