Photo

ispfsb.com website drop down menus not working - cannot renew/apply! HELP?!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 disney76

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:52 PM

We are having the same issue trying to complete my Husband's Conceal and carry application.  We get to 55% and the drop down menus don't work.  Tried different computers and different times.  Also had the conceal carry instructor try it and did the same thing.  Has anyone found a work around or something that has worked.  Thank you for your help.

#32 mjw45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:21 AM

As far as I can tell there is no way to fix this, you are stuck. PM MollyB with your info. Contacting your state rep/senator might be of some help. This issue is becoming more common, and nothing is getting done to fix it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Wehland
Allguntraining.com NRA Firearms Instruction
Kankakee and Will County

#33 mjw45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:19 AM

Success. My student finally contacted his rep/senator and got things rolling (I wish he had done this months ago like I told him, but back then it might not have helped). I got his application completed yesterday. Now the wait begins. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Wehland
Allguntraining.com NRA Firearms Instruction
Kankakee and Will County

#34 InterestedBystander

• Supporting Members Team
  • 7,225 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:36 PM

For as many people as there have been reporting it, yet the development/qa team cant recreate it...

I know web site modernization isnt to be complete until 2023 if bill passes but do we have enough issues to make a list? Maybe with the $1M phone system, a few more unswept million might get some other things fixed like able to use on mobile. When you have to contact ISP to fix, I dont see the new wonder phone system able to correct drop down population errors.
NRA Life Member; ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member; GOA Member
🇺🇸

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users