Appealing CCL Review Board Denial

Molly B.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., April 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., April 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM - No reason given

Sometimes rules are meant to be broken so someone or something can prevail. You should really just hope there is a breakthrough and stop the bantering of the process card. Everyone knows it is who you know in this world. If one of us may know someone we might have a breakthrough. Kudos to your process and I know there is one, but I am looking far past that. Goodluck with your process as well.

Calling you out straight up...I follow the process to the letter engage and prevail..MY CLAIM TRUMPS YOURS...ding ding and ding....we need guidelines and application of the rule of law..sorry....expulsion of excrement and giggles you won't prevail...and even if you do ..no precitent.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., April 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., April 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM - No reason given

Sometimes rules are meant to be broken so someone or something can prevail. You should really just hope there is a breakthrough and stop the bantering of the process card. Everyone knows it is who you know in this world. If one of us may know someone we might have a breakthrough. Kudos to your process and I know there is one, but I am looking far past that. Goodluck with your process as well.

Calling you out straight up...I follow the process to the letter engage and prevail..MY CLAIM TRUMPS YOURS...ding ding and ding....we need guidelines and application of the rule of law..sorry....expulsion of excrement and giggles you won't prevail...and even if you do ..no precitent.

Why are you so mad? What are your reasons? Do you want a shot at the Title? Oh and I think you mean precedence? I could be wrong

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., June 7, 2016 at 03:43 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., June 7, 2016 at 03:43 PM - No reason given
I don't have address for any defendant side
Darling there are posts with the information...sorry..no handholding here.
No reason for that just asking for help SMDH!!!!ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF STATE POLICE, a division of the State of IllinoisHIRAM GRAU, solely in his official capacity as director of the Illinois State PoliceCONCEALED CARRY LICENSING REVIEW BOARD, an Independent state authority created by the Firearm Conealed Carry ActROBINZINA BRYANT, solely in her capacity as Chair of the Concealed Carry Licensing Review BoardBut have no address for them if you can just quote and repost other then posting no handholing here sound like a lil kid!!!!
If you read what has been posted its all there ..how bout not wasting time of everyone else jbc you are lazy
IGNORANT a** I'm done!!!!
Hiram Grau, DirectorIllinois State PoliceOffice of the Director801 South Seventh Street, Suite 400-MSpringfield, IL 62703. The same address for The Illinois Department of State Police Division of AdministrationI only summoned these two, but if I need to I can go back to summon whoever else for free

Thank you

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., June 7, 2016 at 03:43 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., June 7, 2016 at 03:43 PM - No reason given

I am struggling with the obvious denial of due process. At a minimum, I envision scenarios where someone, at the time they make application is perhaps not qualified to hold a FCCL.

But if they had waited say, 1 year before applying, they would not have been denied. Is that person going to have to wait the full 2 years to re-apply in spite of the fact that the eligibility would change before the end of the "lock out" period?

If this is the case, there is no way this review process is going to hold up the federal court scrutiny.

Done August 21, court day I wanna thanx Molly from day one she helped me I got upset and I draged it out but I did it, today was the last day to file for March 19 letters I was told at the Daley center but Thank you again Molly I also wanna thanx all the great American that helped me on Illinois Carry I couldn't do it with out you all wish me luck on my battle The fight of restoring my rights that were taken from me!!!!

Done August 21, court day I wanna thanx Molly from day one she helped me I got upset and I draged it out but I did it, today was the last day to file for March 19 letters I was told at the Daley center but Thank you again Molly I also wanna thanx all the great American that helped me on Illinois Carry I couldn't do it with out you all wish me luck on my battle The fight of restoring my rights that were taken from me!!!!

You are quite welcome. We are only sharing what others have shared with us.

I wish I had seen your earlier request on the addresses. We don't have an address for the review board. Some are sending care of the ISP, some in care of AG's office??

Did you get the waiver?

Did you get the waiver?

Yes I got the waiver super easy on the 24th floor of the Daley center room 2403 it's a court room just go in and talk with the Clark they will get the judge to sign off on it just put that you have no income fill out both pages and your done take it back up. Imma post my day at the Daley center to help other in our situation.

I went to Daley Center last Thursday when they opened. I had the summons posted here doctored up a bit by my lawyer and other forms from the Chancery divisions website.

They were correct but the clerk at Chancery didn't even look at them and told me to go to the pro se office in CL16, so I went.

The lawyer there had a copy already in his computer of almost the exact same summons but with 3 added defendants.

I went back up and filled out all the registered mail slips, paid $338.40 total, court date of 8-15.

The appeals went to the following:

--Illinois State Police, Firearms Services Bureau

--Hiram Grau, Director, Illinois State Police

--Jessica Trame, Bureau Chief Firearms Services

--Firearms Services Bureau

All are located at 810 S 7th St., Ste. 400-M, Springfield, IL 62703

So, that's my experience there. Took about two hours total. Everyone seemed friendly and helpful, little did they know I had a letter stating I was a threat to all humanity and myself per some secret cabal in a hidden meeting chamber!

I'd like to thank everyone here, the ISRA and NRA and wish all the other denied applicants the best of luck!

I went to Daley Center last Thursday when they opened. I had the summons posted here doctored up a bit by my lawyer and other forms from the Chancery divisions website.

They were correct but the clerk at Chancery didn't even look at them and told me to go to the pro se office in CL16, so I went.

The lawyer there had a copy already in his computer of almost the exact same summons but with 3 added defendants.

I went back up and filled out all the registered mail slips, paid $338.40 total, court date of 8-15.

The appeals went to the following:

--Illinois State Police, Firearms Services Bureau

--Hiram Grau, Director, Illinois State Police

--Jessica Trame, Bureau Chief Firearms Services

--Firearms Services Bureau

All are located at 810 S 7th St., Ste. 400-M, Springfield, IL 62703

So, that's my experience there. Took about two hours total. Everyone seemed friendly and helpful, little did they know I had a letter stating I was a threat to all humanity and myself per some secret cabal in a hidden meeting chamber!

I'd like to thank everyone here, the ISRA and NRA and wish all the other denied applicants the best of luck!

Make sure you go early CL-16 won't help you I went at 1:00p

They were all booked so I did it my self and sent it to:

Hiram Grau, Director Illinois State Police Office of the Director

801 South Seventh Street, Suite 400-M

Springfield, IL 62703

Illinois department Of State Police division of administration

801 South Seventh Street, Suite 400-M

Springfield, IL 62703

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., April 24, 2014 at 02:53 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., April 24, 2014 at 02:53 AM - No reason given

Perhaps it is worth taking the time to comment here...my sense is that Mr. Obenberger will understand...not sure many else will.....I was blessed for thirty years to be have representation in Chicago by Harvey Silets, Esq. of Katten Muchin...an exceptional and extraordinary attorney in Chicago...perhaps the most capable, honest and brilliant white collar attorney in Chicago in the last half century....my choice of counsel in New York was Arthur Liman of Paul Weiss....same 35 year plus relationship....they both cost $900/plus per hour. My firm's current professional counsel is Bill Taggart, Esq. out of Oakland, CA.....perhaps one of the five best tax and white collar attorneys in the country....again..$950/hour....if and WHEN i have to go to war with ISP my choices are simple Joshua Berman or Sheldon Zenner at Katten Muchin, Dan Webb at Winston, Strawn, Cole and Dietz or Phil Corboy at Corboy & Demetrio......each of these gentlemen cost north of $900/hour....which locks in to my world where I bill at $450-550/hour for my time...gentlemen...the real world and sad song is this reality....if you can't pay the freight you get second or perhaps third class representation..Mr. Obenberger...feel free to comment..you are NOT Harvey Silets.....and I can elaborate if necessary.

Perhaps it is worth taking the time to comment here...my sense is that Mr. Obenberger will understand...not sure many else will.....I was blessed for thirty years to be have representation in Chicago by Harvey Silets, Esq. of Katten Muchin...an exceptional and extraordinary attorney in Chicago...perhaps the most capable, honest and brilliant white collar attorney in Chicago in the last half century....my choice of counsel in New York was Arthur Liman of Paul Weiss....same 35 year plus relationship....they both cost $900/plus per hour. My firm's current professional counsel is Bill Taggart, Esq. out of Oakland, CA.....perhaps one of the five best tax and white collar attorneys in the country....again..$950/hour....if and WHEN i have to go to war with ISP my choices are simple Joshua Berman or Sheldon Zenner at Katten Muchin, Dan Webb at Winston, Strawn, Cole and Dietz or Phil Corboy at Corboy & Demetrio......each of these gentlemen cost north of $900/hour....which locks in to my world where I bill at $450-550/hour for my time...gentlemen...the real world and sad song is this reality....if you can't pay the freight you get second or perhaps third class representation..Mr. Obenberger...feel free to comment..you are NOT Harvey Silets.....and I can elaborate if necessary.

...and O.J. had Johnny Cochran. An innocent person doesn't need a $950/hour lawyer quite as much as a guilty person does. Am I missing something here?

...and O.J. had Johnny Cochran. An innocent person doesn't need a $950/hour lawyer quite as much as a guilty person does. Am I missing something here?

Yep you are and BIG TIME..and I am happy to call you out on it....professional skills come at a price...you won't get me to deal with your tax stuff for less than a $500 billing rate...if god forbid you had a brain tumor feel fee to find the cheapest surgeon you can.

Yep you are and BIG TIME..and I am happy to call you out on it....professional skills come at a price...you won't get me to deal with your tax stuff for less than a $500 billing rate...if god forbid you had a brain tumor feel fee to find the cheapest surgeon you can.

I'm not a tax cheat. I don't need to pay you anything. I also don't make a career out of helping tax cheats and can sleep at night.

I'm not a tax cheat. I don't need to pay you anything. I also don't make a career out of helping tax cheats and can sleep at night.

I have no issue calling you out right to your face....I sleep just fine and that is how our world works...thank you hoiler than though POS...and I would have no issue spitting in YOUR FACE.

Mr. Obenberger...feel free to comment..you are NOT Harvey Silets.....and I can elaborate if necessary.

With all due respect to Mr. Fudd's challenging situation, how does attacking an attorney (Mr. Obenberger) who has a case that could forward our cause, forward our cause?

Guess what you can't take that paper with you when you die and the way you come across as an arrogant look at my $950 attorney is pathetic. For some reason I wish you were on the opposite end of my ACOG in Fallujah you turd..

Darling...so your service is superior to mine...yappy yappy yappy..and call you out....sorry some of us were officers

Guess what you can't take that paper with you when you die and the way you come across as an arrogant look at my $950 attorney is pathetic. For some reason I wish you were on the opposite end of my ACOG in Fallujah you turd..

I was DENIED on the evening of Tuesday, April 22, 2014 through the ISP website – do I have to wait for the ISP Denied Letter to arrive at my home first, or can I go to the Daley Center and file my Appeal and Summons right away, since they seem to a use the same ISP Denied “Template Stock” Letter – do they require a copy of the letter? - I want to start my battle to win back my second amendment rights.

I was DENIED on the evening of Tuesday, April 22, 2014 through the ISP website – do I have to wait for the ISP Denied Letter to arrive at my home first, or can I go to the Daley Center and file my Appeal and Summons right away, since they seem to a use the same ISP Denied “Template Stock” Letter – do they require a copy of the letter? - I want to start my battle to win back my second amendment rights.

You have 35 days from the date of the letter. I would wait for the letter.

Archived