Need advice on op issue.

222 rem mag

If molly or anybody can point me in right direction it will be most appreciated. Back in Sept. I had a bogus op placed on me by an ex girlfriend. Judge granted emergency op set date for plenary hearing. I hired attorney state police suspended my food and ccl and I surrendered them to local sherrif. My attorney does some digging found enough provable info that was falsified in the op affadavit to go to her attourney and show he had grounds to move for purjury charge against my ex. Her attourney filled to dismiss op that day. Judge granted motion to dismiss and that that. Anyone know what hoops I gotta jump thru to get food and ccl back

Thank you Molly there was very little info in state police letter. Only stated that I was revoked and if this was due to op I would receive letter at later date to verify. I never did. It also gave me 72 hours to surrender cards which I did. Thank you for the forms I will send them out Monday. Thanks molly for all you do. As an informative tool if you have no objection I will post updates about this process and how it plays out.

Thank you Molly there was very little info in state police letter. Only stated that I was revoked and if this was due to op I would receive letter at later date to verify. I never did. It also gave me 72 hours to surrender cards which I did. Thank you for the forms I will send them out Monday. Thanks molly for all you do. As an informative tool if you have no objection I will post updates about this process and how it plays out.

Be sure to include a certified (signed and stamped by the circuit clerk) copy of the dismissal of the OP. Yes, please do keep us updated!

My attorney does some digging found enough provable info that was falsified in the op affidavit to go to her attorney and show he had grounds to move for perjury charge against my ex. Her attorney filled to dismiss op that day. Judge granted motion to dismiss and that that. Anyone know what hoops I gotta jump thru to get food and ccl back

Is there any chance perjury prosecution will be pursued? I would love to see those who falsely accuse have to answer in court and be penalized.

Wow. That's alot of trouble she caused you. Good for you fighting for your rights. She should be charged by the Sheriff's office for filing fossil police report. Be the bigger man and stay away from her and dont say a negative word about her. See my try red flag ya later.

I am staying away believe me lol. And yes it is lot of trouble even when you have proof it is bogus and the supposed incident happened in front of witnesses and was on camera showing that there was no incident.

My attorney does some digging found enough provable info that was falsified in the op affidavit to go to her attorney and show he had grounds to move for perjury charge against my ex. Her attorney filled to dismiss op that day. Judge granted motion to dismiss and that that. Anyone know what hoops I gotta jump thru to get food and ccl back

According to my attourney there is little chance of a charge expesially since they dropped the op. She was coached by an advocate when she filed the op and the states attourney will be very reluctant to file such a charge. If it had gone before a judge for the hearing then diff story. That is why her attourney moved for dismissal. At least according to my attourney.

Is there any chance perjury prosecution will be pursued? I would love to see those who falsely accuse have to answer in court and be penalized.

According to my attourney there is little chance of a charge expesially since they dropped the op. She was coached by an advocate when she filed the op and the states attourney will be very reluctant to file such a charge. If it had gone before a judge for the hearing then diff story. That is why her attourney moved for dismissal. At least according to my attourney.

At the very least, a civil action against your ex and the advocate for both filing the false OP and the conspiracy to commit that crime against you should be something you consider.

At the very least, a civil action against your ex and the advocate for both filing the false OP and the conspiracy to commit that crime against you should be something you consider.

Don’t forget to ask for all attorney fees in both cases and “anything else the court wishes to award” or something like that.

Archived