Under Board Review?

Dtgivens

If HR 38 gets passed than your Florida CCW will be vaild to carry in IL without an IL CCL.

Are you sure?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38

"A qualified individual must: (1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law; (2) carry a valid photo identification document; and (3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by, or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in, his or her state of residence."

Leaving for Indiana if HR 38 passes!

What can we do to speed up the process of getting some legislation on the books to address this?

Vote Madigan out of office.

Always voted against him. Off topic: Trump Admin needs to address voter fraud and implement voter ID.

What can we do to speed up the process of getting some legislation on the books to address this?Vote Madigan out of office.

Always voted against him. Off topic: Trump Admin needs to address voter fraud and implement voter ID.

Isn't Chicago sort of DC's "sister swamp"?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

What can we do to speed up the process of getting some legislation on the books to address this?Vote Madigan out of office.

Isn't Chicago sort of DC's "sister swamp"?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

"The Windy City" Not named due to the strong winds produced by lake Michigan. It's actually called windy for the policitcal corruption. Goes all the way back to the days of Capone.

Actually the moniker existed long before Capone. I heard it came from Chicagoans bragging to get the 1893 Columbia Exposition, but it apparently predates even that and may refer to both bragging and weather.

http://www.history.com/news/ask-history/why-is-chicago-called-the-windy-city

Link isn't working, but very interested to read up on that.

Archived