Massad Ayoob's MAG-40

TomC727

I believe Mag40 is the current version of what Mas used to call LFI -I which I had almost 20 years ago. Very good stuff and worth the money and time IMO.

Totally agree. I wish everyone interested in self-defense could take it.

I took it a couple years ago at Sand Bur Gun Ranch in Indiana. It was four LONG days drinking from a firehose but it was the singular best and most important class I took. I have learned more gun handling skills since, but the legal portion is essential.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the legal classroom portion and the shooting portion separate. Mas is the only one who does the legal classroom. If your handgun skills are decent, then you might just do the legal classroom portion, which is 2 days of 10 hours each. I came away with nearly 40 pages of typed notes (I took my notes on my laptop) from the entire weekend.

The shooting portion was taught by someone else. It really improved my shooting.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a heads up to those that still havent taken this class. Mas will be in WI just north of Milwaukee in the few weeks. Here is the contact info to sign up.

It is a MUST have class for anyone that carries the gun as it covers all do's and dont's. Be prepared to write alot, better yet, bring laptop as was said earlier.

October 14 – 15 Richfield, WI — Contact David Maglio trnhrd@gmail.com or call 414-659-5811

Archived