Any interest in a Seniors only Defensive Pistol class?

AlphaKoncepts aka CGS

Is there any interest in a senior citizen only defensive pistol class?

I am thinking of putting one together for September or October but would need a minimum of 5 students. Please reply or email alphakoncepts@hotmail.com

For more information on the class curriculum: http://www.alphakoncepts.com/defensive-pistol-training/

What criteria to be defined as a "senior citizen"?

I'd like to reserve this class for people who are 60 or 65+ years of age or slower than average person, and/or have limited mobility.

Where would the class be held?

and duration, i.e., one day, two,...?

and cost?

All valid questions. Class location and price will vary based on size.

I am trying to source some private land to rent and posted about that in another thread. Since none of that is concrete, let's assume class will be at Article II in Lombard.

I structure my defensive pistol classes one of two ways, either 3 individual 3.5 hour days or 1 8 hour day, which I consider accelerated. Nothing is lost in the accelerated class, we just don't need to spend them time lost warming up on day two or day three. I think for the senior it would be better to do the shorter class?

So having said all that, 1ea 3.5 hour session, Defensive Pistol in Article II, I charge $125.

If you are interested please email me mentioning the senior class and if I have 5 students, I will reserve a Saturday in late September. I will have a maximum of 6 students. alphakoncepts@hotmail.com

• 8 months later...

Is there any interest in a senior citizen only defensive pistol class?

I am thinking of putting one together for September or October but would need a minimum of 5 students. Please reply or email alphakoncepts@hotmail.com

For more information on the class curriculum: http://www.alphakoncepts.com/defensive-pistol-training/

Are you planning any more "senior" classes in the near future? There seems to be some interest. If yes, can you post any additional details?

I regularly take Gun self defense classes thru my local junior college and am often the youngest person attending. I am 62. However I suspect the main reason for the slant toward the older clientele is because we don't have to pay any tuition. Just a $20.00 range fee for 8 classes. Can't beat that with a stick!

Archived