Black Flag DEFENSIVE PISTOL I (3/26/16)

Rockdiver

I was in the class today, too. It was freaking awesome! Can't recommend it enough. The bathroom facilities for the ladies are, well, primitive, but I coped. I also have to give Rocco and Mike a huge thumbs up, plus the rest of the guys, for treating the only chick in the class with respect and no stupid chick jokes. I suspect that kind of crap happens elsewhere.

I was in the class today, too. It was freaking awesome! Can't recommend it enough. The bathroom facilities for the ladies are, well, primitive, but I coped. I also have to give Rocco and Mike a huge thumbs up, plus the rest of the guys, for treating the only chick in the class with respect and no stupid chick jokes. I suspect that kind of crap happens elsewhere.

Why would we mess with you, you know what you are doing.

You would be surprised. I've run into "Oh, look, the little woman shoots. Where's your pink gun?" type of comments before. Stupid condescending remarks.

You would be surprised. I've run into "Oh, look, the little woman shoots. Where's your pink gun?" type of comments before. Stupid condescending remarks.

That's when you unload all your guns from their hiding spots and watch their jaws drop.

Whatever I know quite a few women that can beat me with a rifle, pistol and an AR. I think I am pretty good with all of them but they still beat me.

What outhouse? The guys wandered behind a "hill" at the gravel pit. My car was blocked in and no way was I driving some full size pickup (I drive a Focus), which would have been a disaster, although several guys offered me their keys - so I could run to McDonald's. I just took a bucket and wandered behind a hill, too. :rofl: I survived. :getlost:

lol. I will admit that if you're not used to driving larger vehicles a diesel f350 probably isn't the best place to start.

Many thanks to Rocco and crew for a very informative and action packed course. The day flew by. It was a pleasure to meet several more IC members as well. Everyone shot well and seemed to have a great time. I'll definitely be taking more Black Flag courses...

• 2 months later...

On a side note.....

I am working with a company that is claiming they will same day deliver and pick up porto johns....

We have had some bad experiences with locals shooting them up when they are left for the weekend.

Some people suck.

These last few months have been pretty rough, but I will be 100% when we fire back up.

Thank you all!

Rocco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived