Fortress Defense Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds

Glock21

Fortress Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds

Our one-day Tactical Treatment of Gunshot Wound course is designed to give you the tools and techniques you need to stabilize a gunshot would for the 3-30min it takes for EMS to arrive. In today’s world this is MUST have information for every American!

Ages 16 and up are welcome.

This course is for the novice, no medical training is required.

When: Saturday, February 25th, 9am to 5pm

Where: 25946 S. Klemme Rd, Crete, IL 60417

What all will need:

-pen/pencil, note taking materials

-Protective eye wear

-Folding knife

-Lunch/snack/beverage (we don’t leave for lunch or breaks.)

Additional equipment required for the “live fire” portion:

- Airsoft pistol w/holster or airsoft rifle.

Airsoft equipment is available for a $10 rental fee.

- Hat with a brim, such as a baseball cap.

- DO NOT bring live guns or ammunition into the classroom!

Payment in full is required to hold your spot. $150 per student.

Checks made out to ‘Fortress Defense' may be sent to:

Fortress Defense

PO Box 385

Crete, IL 60417

Or pay via paypal on our website www.fortressdefense.com

This class does NOT certify anyone as anything or for anything.

Questions? Please contact us: info @fortressdefense.com or 708-522-8060

Just a quick recommendation on this class. I attended it and found it extremely useful. Every gun owner should know the skills taught in this class. I took the techniques taught here and taught my family how to use the isreali battle dressing in the event I or anyone in my family is shot. They now know where I keep my "trauma" kit and how to use it. All because of this class.

Just a quick recommendation on this class. I attended it and found it extremely useful. Every gun owner should know the skills taught in this class. I took the techniques taught here and taught my family how to use the isreali battle dressing in the event I or anyone in my family is shot. They now know where I keep my "trauma" kit and how to use it. All because of this class.

Thank you!

That's exactly what we like to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a March 25th class, or a Febuaury 25th class that has taken place already??? The post eludes to both?

Next, who is teaching this? Trauma Doc? Military medic, corpsman? active employed EMT? SWAT EMT?

I'm interested but I like to know where the knowledge is coming from, are sucking chest wounds covered as well?

Thanks...

Is this a March 25th class, or a Febuaury 25th class that has taken place already??? The post eludes to both?

Next, who is teaching this? Trauma Doc? Military medic, corpsman? active employed EMT? SWAT EMT?

I'm interested but I like to know where the knowledge is coming from, are sucking chest wounds covered as well?

Thanks...

John,

That was a typo which the forum set up won't allow correction of. The Class was Feb 25th and has already taken place. Sorry about the confusion!

Archived