Utah Concealed Carry Class Today Good Interest-

junglebob

I got an email, my wife told me about, from John A. Logan College about 2 Utah LTC classes being held today one was full and the other for this aftfernoon was almost full. They said the other day only 20 spaces left of 115. It was at building 104, maybe H104 from 1 to 5 $100 for the class, plus $65 license fee. I expect it is full but if you are in Southern Illinois near Carterville you might want to stop in and check

Seems like a lot of interest in getting a non-resident LTC, 230 people interested in one just a couple months after Boog did one down here (a friend of mine I informed got in). I wonder what the college makes today off that class? Will SIU offer one for more revenue. Not PC for them I guess. They'll continue to complain about dropping enrollment and ask for tuition and fee increases, which will probably cause enrollment to drop more.

• 3 weeks later...

We have just finalized the scheduling of classes at the Marion Legion Starting June 2nd at discount prices

I have attached the flyer and will be posting a new topic in training soon. This is just a heads up

Boog

More classes on June 30th and July 28th

Seating for 140 people

Marion Legion Post 147 June 2, 2012.pdf

Archived