• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

sorry guys error above ^^^^^ 1st. letter on Feb 2.  2018

#62 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 15,220 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

You have received notice of the objection and that your application has been sent to the CCL Review Board for review.  They have 30 days to review.  They can request an additional 30 days.  If you get a third letter requesting ANOTHER 30 days in addition to the original request  for 30 days, please let me know immediately.

Hang on to your paperwork until you hear from the board.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#63 mkhalil61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

You have received notice of the objection and that your application has been sent to the CCL Review Board for review.  They have 30 days to review.  They can request an additional 30 days.  If you get a third letter requesting ANOTHER 30 days in addition to the original request  for 30 days, please let me know immediately.

Hang on to your paperwork until you hear from the board.

Just got my 16th 30 day extension letter.... -_-

#64 mkhalil61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:50 PM

Submitted (with prints): 10-07-2016

Under board review: 11-27-2016

Review board requested more info: 02-27-2018

Submitted response to review board: 03-05-2018

Under Review (approved): 03-21-2018

Active: 03-27-2018

License in hand: ....

#65 Chicagocivilian

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:27 PM

Congratulations long wait but it finally paid off! I beleive the ISP are starting to get things in order thanks to Molly and illinoiscarry.com They are also starting to see some of these objections are total BS.What was your response to the objections?

Submitted (with prints): 10-07-2016
Under board review: 11-27-2016
Review board requested more info: 02-27-2018
Submitted response to review board: 03-05-2018
Under Review (approved): 03-21-2018
Active: 03-27-2018
License in hand: ....

#66 mkhalil61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:39 AM

Local LE made some fictitious claims about me (provided absolutely no evidence  :mad() so I refuted them all. 

#67 Mick G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:51 AM

Local LE made some fictitious claims about me (provided absolutely no evidence  :mad() so I refuted them all. 

That's messed up but by next week you will have a license in hand. 

That has to feel good and I'm glad you didn't give up.

#68 JTHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:48 PM

If you are in Chicago, or even Crook county, that would explain a lot!

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#69 mkhalil61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:54 PM

Yup Crook County Resident, unfortunately!

#70 JTHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:50 PM

Yup Crook County Resident, unfortunately!

Like they say in some of the threads, you've been "darted"!! :DOH:

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#71 mkhalil61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:44 PM

Actually Dart had nothing to do with this, it was a local LE slandering my name!

#72 Brittanyboo1102

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

I applied back in may 2017 received letters they were receiving objections until about March of 2018 then I with the help of an attorney provided a response mg record was expunged years ago but it still popped up the cook county sheriff dept is the one objected. So after about two weeks my status went from under board review to under review and now Im still waiting nervously.... should I b worried?

#73 Molly B.

• 15,220 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

I applied back in may 2017 received letters they were receiving objections until about March of 2018 then I with the help of an attorney provided a response mg record was expunged years ago but it still popped up the cook county sheriff dept is the one objected. So after about two weeks my status went from under board review to under review and now Im still waiting nervously.... should I b worried?

Your status should go active in the next few days.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#74 mitcha13

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:42 AM

Hello. My application was denied and I failed to appeal within 35 days due to lack of knowledge on how to properly do so. My record has been successfully expunged and sealed. What's my next step? Can my record still be used against me after being expunged and sealed?

#75 Chicagocivilian

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:01 AM

They will be able to see sealed records but not the expunged records and should not hold expunged records against you. Im not sure so i dont want to give you false information but i think you can reapply

#76 Molly B.

• 15,220 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:21 AM

Hello. My application was denied and I failed to appeal within 35 days due to lack of knowledge on how to properly do so. My record has been successfully expunged and sealed. What's my next step? Can my record still be used against me after being expunged and sealed?

Your next step should be a background check to make sure everything was successfully expunged:

Any individual may approach any Illinois law enforcement or correctional facility or licensed fingerprint vendor agency during regular business hours for the purpose of obtaining the individual's criminal history transcript through Illinois’ Access and Review process.

http://www.isp.state...ingchrircds.cfm

After you do that, contact the ISP and request your application be removed from the system because you want to reapply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users