For the renewal, do you need to specify home addresses for past 10 years?

If my permit expires in November 27th, is it too late to renew? It isn't exactly clear but I figure I will have a few months I won't be able to carry?

Why? As long as you submit renewal before the expiration date on the card, it stays active while ISP is processing (or rather letting it sit for 130 days)

If my permit expires in November 27th, is it too late to renew? It isn't exactly clear but I figure I will have a few months I won't be able to carry?

Why? As long as you submit renewal before the expiration date on the card, it stays active while ISP is processing (or rather letting it sit for 130 days)

Ah, I didn't realize it was still active... well class next Tuesday. :)

THANKS ALL. Had a bit of a whoops moment when I looked at my card.

If I could've obtained a permit, and then up for renewal, do you think I would've been red flagged for listing the same address twice during 2 different periods? My current address is the same as it was 8-10 years ago. I'm only asking because somebody else might run into this situation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If I could've obtained a permit, and then up for renewal, do you think I would've been red flagged for listing the same address twice during 2 different periods? My current address is the same as it was 8-10 years ago. I'm only asking because somebody else might run into this situation. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can you be clearer? It sounds like all hypotheticals. "If" is a significant word.

Did you at some time receive a permit? If you did, did you later apply for a renewal?

I and, I would assume, most of us who have renewed had the same address when we submitted for our original FCCL about 5 years ago and at recent renewal.

Archived