Hypothetical question for Mgmt

TRJ

Let's say the Anti-gunners win big some day and we're reduced to owning muskets...No Semi-auto of any kind...would the site management be willing/able to nuke the forum and start over without anything but the Right to Carry and Illinois Politics sections? We whine about not wanting registration, but freely discuss exactly what we own as we try to help each other make a selection that's right for them. Just curious. Asking for a friend. :flowers:

Let's say the Anti-gunners win big some day and we're reduced to owning muskets...No Semi-auto of any kind...would the site management be willing/able to nuke the forum and start over without anything but the Right to Carry and Illinois Politics sections? We whine about not wanting registration, but freely discuss exactly what we own as we try to help each other make a selection that's right for them. Just curious. Asking for a friend. :flowers:

If it gets that bad, then we need to worrying about ex-spouses, relatives, friends, shooting and hunting buddies, our FFLs that we may have talked guns or shot with.

Let's not let the Anti's do that!

I guess I shouldn't post about that 88mm that I cut down to 13.5 inches for carry in my car, then.

Did I tell you about the time I drove over to St Sabinas and turned in every firearm I eve owned.

I then donated the gift cards I got to the ACLU.

If you read it in the internet it MUST be true.

Archived