Legislators Who Voted NO on Right to Carry Bill HB148

Molly B.

• 9 months later...

It looks like about half of them are women too :headbang1:

Women have more "hope" that we can all just hold hands and get along. Most men are "realists" and realize just how evil the world is. Love the women for hoping but it's a critical fault given our society. My Wife is not normal by this list and is more interested in freedom to defend herself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
As a Vietnam veteran who served 3 one year tours there I am disgusted by the weapons laws of this State. I first went into combat as an 18 year old kid and have shed my blood in the fields of that nation and came home to a divided nation where the hippies and liberals were aspiring to destroy the nation and I was the anti-christ for serving my nation. All these years later I am now still listed as an gun lover unable to conform to society and those who burnt the flag,did drugs and rioted in the streets are now in control of the goverment. I gave all to this nation including my son who died of PTSD in 2008 so screw all you liberals and anti-Americans who only use the Constitution when it is in your pulpit

• 3 weeks later...

Archived