In the Arlington Heights area? Possible anti-gun meeting to attend tomorrow

steveTA84

Right, because AH is so violent. :blink:

Doesn't matter what the town's situation is. These meetings are popping up in suburbia every week. The other side is energized. On top of that, they have the backing in the state to do anything their petty minds can think of. Jabba will sign anything they give him. These meetings need to be flooded with 2A support EVERY SINGLE TIME. Find me at the Panera Aurora meeting tonight. Thinking about getting there a little early for a big bowl of their french onion soup in case of any close conversations.

Holy crap, have you checked out their Facebook page or those of the people that support it? They're all part of a freaking machine...
I'm at a loss for words when I see what they're trying to push and how they believe it will actually help anything.

You're absolutely right. They're extremely energized, and they're recharged through J.B.'s election.
We need to start winning hearts and minds.

Doesn't matter what the town's situation is. These meetings are popping up in suburbia every week. The other side is energized. On top of that, they have the backing in the state to do anything their petty minds can think of. Jabba will sign anything they give him. These meetings need to be flooded with 2A support EVERY SINGLE TIME. Find me at the Panera Aurora meeting tonight. Thinking about getting there a little early for a big bowl of their french onion soup in case of any close conversations.

Please take video/pics if you can. If you do, I have an idea (IM me later)

Please take video/pics if you can. If you do, I have an idea (IM me later)

Keep in mind, Illinois is a 2-party consent state. Wiretapping laws apply.

What if it’s washed with no identity of who did it and sent to someone out of state to post?

And there’s plenty of videos posted of people in IL posting stuff in public places on social media

And there’s plenty of videos posted of people in IL posting stuff in public places on social media

Depends on if they want to throw the book at you or not haha.

Realistically, if you're going to do this....sanitize the audio / video as best as possible before posting anywhere.

I’m not gonna post anything, and I have a friend who’s an expert at that (Bill Peduto knows).......

http://i.imgur.com/Mz3BINb.jpg

Realistically, if you're going to do this....sanitize the audio / video as best as possible before posting anywhere.

The Illinois Supreme Court said is legal to videotape someone in public.

The Illinois Supreme Court said is legal to videotape someone in public.

Weapons free then!

There is ZERO expectation of privacy in a public place. everything that can be seen and heard by everyone can be filmed and photographed. the exception is if it is something like a concert where the ticket says "by purchasing this ticket the holder agrees to blah blah blah". At an MDA meeting I'm sure at least one brain washed cash cow will be snapping video and photos of the speech. Keep in mind that in a privately owned business you could be asked to leave if a customer ( or an MDA sheep ) says you're making them uncomfortable filming them. you still have the right to film, just NOT from their property.

Can you elaborate on this aurora meeting please? I have a contact out there that might want to ruffle some feathers

Archived