Possible movement of Moore v Madigan?

es503IL

How do the differences in these two laws affect me for the purposes of the Unlawful Use of

Weapons law?

It is recommended that persons transport their firearms only unloaded and in a case in order to be fully

compliant with all statutes. A firearm transported in a container other than a case while engaged in activities

covered by the Wildlife Code could subject an individual to a charge of Class B Misdemeanor under the Wildlife

Code but would not be considered Unlawful Use of Weapons if the container were a "firearm carrying box,

shipping box, or other container" as provided in the Criminal Code.

source: www.isp.state.il.us/docs/ptfire.pdf

Notice the reference to two different "codes". Oh, and according to Diggens, a console is a 'case' as provided in the Criminal Code.

was this directed at me? ( if so see my post just previous to this one.) ir are you just re-enforcing what I stated?

How do the differences in these two laws affect me for the purposes of the Unlawful Use of

Weapons law?

It is recommended that persons transport their firearms only unloaded and in a case in order to be fully

compliant with all statutes. A firearm transported in a container other than a case while engaged in activities

covered by the Wildlife Code could subject an individual to a charge of Class B Misdemeanor under the Wildlife

Code but would not be considered Unlawful Use of Weapons if the container were a "firearm carrying box,

shipping box, or other container" as provided in the Criminal Code.

source: www.isp.state.il.us/docs/ptfire.pdf

Notice the reference to two different "codes". Oh, and according to Diggens, a console is a 'case' as provided in the Criminal Code.

was this directed at me? ( if so see my post just previous to this one.) ir are you just re-enforcing what I stated?

Just a comment, not directed at anyone in particular. I know that you and I agree on this, this was reinforcement of your post.

1/19/2012

Judge granted motions to clarify and motion to cite supplemental authority.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Just out of curiousity, wheres that information coming from? The last thing that I saw posted on the docket was from 01Dec2011.

You can register for a PACER account here. It doesn't cost anything if you limit your usage.

Archived