The Anti's Approach to Witness Slips

DD123

The anti's are advising their braindead followers to submit slips for everyone in their homes, including children, and telling them that you can file even if you're not a legal, permanent resident.

If you got that in an email, can you post a screenshot?

I'll look for screenshots. People have been screenshotting their posts about this. Let me see if I can find them.

4222c7c16e37ab298ed8f84f68d37419.jpg3704a26f8d83697b0a20af9e9937b81a.jpg

The anti's are advising their braindead followers to submit slips for everyone in their homes, including children, and telling them that you can file even if you're not a legal, permanent resident.

If you got that in an email, can you post a screenshot?

I'll look for screenshots. People have been screenshotting their posts about this. Let me see if I can find them.

4222c7c16e37ab298ed8f84f68d37419.jpg3704a26f8d83697b0a20af9e9937b81a.jpg

Thank you!

Ha!! So Sara is a ghost writer and a former ESL teacher for both kids and adults. Seems she’s using the immigrants who don’t speak good English to file witness slips who may or may not know exactly what they’re filing out.......

http://communicationsopendoor.com/newsyoucanuse/author/saraknizhnik/

This is all in a Facebook group The Witness Slip Project. One of the other people in that group is using a fake name, but it’s Robin Christine. She’s literally blocking and removing anyone that has different views.

Ha!! So Sara is a ghost writer and a former ESL teacher for both kids and adults. Seems she’s using the immigrants who don’t speak good English to file witness slips who may or may not know exactly what they’re filing out.......

http://communicationsopendoor.com/newsyoucanuse/author/saraknizhnik/

This is all in a Facebook group The Witness Slip Project. One of the other people in that group is using a fake name, but it’s Robin Christine. She’s literally blocking and removing anyone that has different views.

We need the evidence that they’re using fake names. Gather and post

Sara is in charge at ILGVP, the organization that swallowed up ICHV and put Mark and Colleen out of work.

( ICHV looks like it exists in name only in 2019.)

So apparently she also has a day-job.

The crazy thing is she's leading a charge against an ISRA call for witness slips supporting HB367. Unless I missed something they didn't do that. Nor did we. And not GSL either, that I've seen.

Sometimes it's better to leave these people fighting imaginary battles.

Sara is in charge at ILGVP, the organization that swallowed up ICHV and put Mark and Colleen out of work. ( ICHV looks like it exists in name only in 2019.) So apparently she also has a day-job.

The crazy thing is she's leading a charge against an ISRA call for witness slips supporting HB367. Unless I missed something they didn't do that. Nor did we. And not GSL either, that I've seen.Sometimes it's better to leave these people fighting imaginary battles.

ISRA FB should reply and say something like “uh, we never called for witness slips to be filled out. This is people doing it themselves”

And they do fight imaginary battles, just like “gun violence” and how banning semi-autos will make everything better.

I’m stopping at the social security office after work and am going to try and get as many people as I can to file witness slips on our behalf. Then, I’m hitting up the local PADS shelter......

Sara is in charge at ILGVP, the organization that swallowed up ICHV and put Mark and Colleen out of work.

The crazy thing is she's leading a charge against an ISRA call for witness slips supporting HB367. Unless I missed something they didn't do that. Nor did we. And not GSL either, that I've seen.

Just to provide some background on their group: they're whacked out, far left progressives so they push for their followers to fill out slips for anything that agrees with their politics.

Guns aren't their sole focus.

I read through the stuff that they ask people to fill slips on, and most of it is so far off in Lala land that it makes me question the entire mental health profession because most of them strike me as the type that shouldn't be out free among the general public.

The opposition for the fix to the dealer bill is one of the things that highlighted what the goal of the original dealer bill was.....they have no interest in actually going after gun shops that, using their own term, are "bad apple gun dealers". They just want blanket regulation of all gun shops, with the goal of driving them out of business.

Most of the people on their page would qualify for Pinochet's free helicopter rides.

Just to provide some background on their group: they're whacked out, far left progressives so they push for their followers to fill out slips for anything that agrees with their politics.

I read through the stuff that they ask people to fill slips on, and most of it is so far off in Lala land that it makes me question the entire mental health profession because most of them strike me as the type that shouldn't be out free among the general public.

The opposition for the fix to the dealer bill is one of the things that highlighted what the goal of the original dealer bill was.....they have no interest in actually going after gun shops that, using their own term, are "bad apple gun dealers". They just want blanket regulation of all gun shops, with the goal of driving them out of business.

Most of the people on their page would qualify for Pinochet's free helicopter rides.

Post some example of whacked out posts when you get time

Post some example of whacked out posts when you get time

I'll screen shot them when I see them, but I don't have much time to search through all of their posts for the craziest ones.

If you go to their group's page and look at the most recent post from "Robin", and then expand the comments, there are some good ones in there. It's the post about her having to ban a bunch of people because of being "rude". Our side doesn't do ourselves any favors because a bunch of pro gun people went on their page and started trolling them, but not even in a good way. She banned/blocked them, but she also did that with people who weren't even being vulgar, or anything like that.....they simply disagreed with the hive mind.

ETA: the trolls on our side seem like a bunch of morons. I've seen entire groups on FB that are dedicated to taking down other groups through trolling, and who do you think they decide to target? If you said "other gun owners" you'd be correct. It would be much better if they focused those energies on taking down a group like the one we're discussing here.

And you dont have to be a us citizen either

WT*, why not just call the Russia and China so they can demand Illinois disarm its citizens.

Can the feds do anything on this?

Russia funds the NRA so they probably would be pro-witness slips.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/11/nra-russia-money-guns-516804

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russian-agents-guilty-plea-intensifies-spotlight-on-relationship-with-nra/2018/12/13/e6569a00-fe26-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.3549663253cb

And BTW getting your friends and family to add to the fray is something the pro-gun side has done too: "Get you friends and family to participate as well. That’s right: Each and every member of your household may file a slip! Let your family members become force multipliers for the cause of freedom. Make submitting witness slips something fun that everyone can share doing together. "

http://www.gunssavelife.com/file-illinois-general-assembly-witness-slips/

Just my $.02, the witness slips just give the legislature an idea of which side is mobilizing their proponents. The real positions and input come from the lobbyists and people who call in/write in and show up.

Archived