Need Your Help! The DC Project and Rhonda Ezell

Molly B.

https://www.agirlandagun.org/dc-project/

Our Rhonda Ezell has been selected to participate in this great project for women who defend the Second Amendment. She has the opportunity to travel to DC as one of 50 women to meet with legislators and represent all of us here in Illinois. IllinoisCarry believes it is important to have good representation for Illinois at this event and Rhonda Ezell is just the one to take this on.

One of the participants has offered to provide air fare for Rhonda but there will be room/meal/travel costs while in DC. We would like to make this event possible for Rhonda by raising $1,000 to cover her costs.

Everyone who would like to contribute to such a great cause will find the various methods posted on the IllinoisCarry donate link.

Be sure to include a note stating it is for Rhonda.

post-195-0-37101400-1525320057_thumb.png

I will donate 100 dollars. This is a little bit random, but I met and talked to Rhonda at some event in Chicago and then after that at the Boyer farm in Hume. I think she was there with her dad or another family member. Anyway, super nice lady, and I am grateful for her work on our behalf. I know she has had some health issues and I send prayers her way. God bless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived