dick durnin interview

biggun 1

dick durbin was on fox 32 being asked questions from flannery,durbin was asked his thoughts about the incident in dixon,illinois he said we need to pass the gun licencing bill so things like this don,t happen anymore.you would think a us senator would know that a 15 year old kid can not go into any gun store and buy any type of firearm and we have laws in place already,it is these type of statements that show me the democratic politicions are either stupid or their agenda is to disarm the law abiding people in this country.i have come to the conclusion that both are correct,they are stupid and they do want to disarm law abiding people.are these politicion,s dumb enough to think disarming us will stop the criminals who are heck bent on commiting crimes and choose to use firearms to do so?politions like dick durbin make me question the sanity of the people who vote to put these nit wits in office to begin with.

dick durbin was on fox 32 being asked questions from flannery,durbin was asked his thoughts about the incident in dixon,illinois he said we need to pass the gun licencing bill so things like this don,t happen anymore.you would think a us senator would know that a 15 year old kid can not go into any gun store and buy any type of firearm and we have laws in place already,it is these type of statements that show me the democratic politicions are either stupid or their agenda is to disarm the law abiding people in this country.i have come to the conclusion that both are correct,they are stupid and they do want to disarm law abiding people.are these politicion,s dumb enough to think disarming us will stop the criminals who are heck bent on commiting crimes and choose to use firearms to do so?politions like dick durbin make me question the sanity of the people who vote to put these nit wits in office to begin with.

As tiring as this is, what irks me more is the interviewer letting him get away with that answer, instead of calling him out. The Dark Side is strong in them.

As tiring as this is, what irks me more is the interviewer letting him get away with that answer, instead of calling him out. The Dark Side is strong in them.

i thought the same thing,fox 32 seems to be swinging to the left a lot lately.

Durbin knows exactly what he is saying. Sure he has staff and handlers feeding him the phrasing and the updated points and highlights, but what he is doing is no different that what Hillary mastered; the ability to spew forth utter BS with a straight face.

In a crowd of 100 people for example, 20 people may be connected and informed. The game plan isn't for them and they aren't trying to reach them. They are speaking to the 80 low informed, disconnected others that will swallow the pill and move along. You listen to the utter stupidity of what they are saying right to your face and you wonder how they can hold office, and yet to them, you are little more than a post, a piece of furniture or any other abstract object. They will manipulate that apathy, and ignorance of the 80 to control the 20. They justify the means because you are the greater evil.

Of course Durbin knew what he was saying.

The Dems push gun control, not because they believe it will help save lives. They know what they say it's not true but it's just a line they feed to the public to fool the uninformed and ignorant.

Their ultimate goal is to disarm everyone in America so they can further push their radical leftist / Marxist agenda and gain even more power. They know they can't do that and can only get so far while the populace is armed since we will eventually resist.

Dick has been around long enough (way too long) to know exactly what the truth is but he doesn't care. He has always been 100% anti gun. I talked to him 30 years ago when he was spouting the same garbage lies about assault weapons. I confronted him with facts and immediately realized he knew I was right but didn't care. He had his script- and a big poster with black silhouettes of assault rifles. At least he has been consistent.

Archived