My license was in my mail today!

As of today I'm approved so fingers crossed it will go active fairly quick so I can do the mailbox watch out wait,

Congrats! I just got QC verified today, day 109.

And the same day I was QC_verified, I am also now approved. 109 days, lets see how long shipping the license takes.

I think the Status will change to Active when it is in the mail.

So just curious but what can we do if we hit more than the 120 days with no movement? I am currently sitting at 108 and still only in under review. Using the inspect element trick it is still just showing submitted.....

There is no penalty if they do not meet their dates. If I hit 120 days with no signs of progress, I would contact MollyB, email the ISP, consider calling the ISP if I had a lot of time to spend on hold, consider contacting my state Senator and Rep (but the Rep is pretty anti).

So just curious but what can we do if we hit more than the 120 days with no movement? I am currently sitting at 108 and still only in under review. Using the inspect element trick it is still just showing submitted.....

There is no penalty if they do not meet their dates. If I hit 120 days with no signs of progress, I would contact MollyB, email the ISP, consider calling the ISP if I had a lot of time to spend on hold, consider contacting my state Senator and Rep (but the Rep is pretty anti).

Yeah. I've tried to call for the last month as I had a question on my FOID as it expires during the 120 day wait period and was making sure renewing wasn't going to cause any delay... could never actually speak to anyone, its just gives a message saying they have a high call volume and disconnects. Have tried calling more times than i can count. Also tried emailing the ask_ccl email address and never recieved a reply.

Anyone know a better email address?

Yeah. I've tried to call for the last month as I had a question on my FOID as it expires during the 120 day wait period and was making sure renewing wasn't going to cause any delay... could never actually speak to anyone, its just gives a message saying they have a high call volume and disconnects. Have tried calling more times than i can count. Also tried emailing the ask_ccl email address and never recieved a reply.

Anyone know a better email address?

I would reach out to MollyB. Thats probably the #1 starter to get something done! askccl is the only email I have for CCL questions not related to instructors or appeals. Edited by InterestedBystander

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9/16/18 - Applied with Prints

10/4/18 - QC_VERIFIED (Inspect Element)

10/17/18 - APPROVED (Inspect Element)

10/18/18 - ACTIVE - FOID# has changed and matches CCL# - The Inspect Element procedure has provided an accurate status each time.

10/24/18 - In my mailbox.

31 days to go active (application submitted on a Sunday), 37 days to be delivered.

Just returned home from my Wally Walk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...